Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Clocksavant

This app has paid for itself in the first 30 days as we saw an immediate increase in visitor conversion-to-sales based on visitors following related links provided by this app. A number of apps in the store providing this type of feature are inflexible, try to guess at what you want to relate rather than allowing you to more clearly direct it, or simply don't work. The most important distinguishing characteristic of this app is its highly advanced, yet easy to use, method of organizing related products. For us, we used words in the title of our products to define related products for the app to display. This worked extremely well and was easy-to-setup. The app is very flexible, when you start to configure it, be patient and experiment a bit and you will see there are simple ways to achieve your goals and a future path of more advanced relationships for when you are ready for that. The support of the app is absolutely superb if you reach-out to the developer. So many apps will naturally promise to improve your sales, we can say that this app delivered on that promise right away. We have also received feedback that it makes the site more enjoyable to explore.

Organic Stage

Great product once we got the kinks worked out! Love that you can customize the output. Perfect. Great job guys!

Dbl Five

I love this app! Such a great addition to our store and has definitely helped with up-selling. Real pleasure to work with, and super accommodating when I wanted to add a specific font and color to suggested item area. Highly recommend!

Beard Blade

We've been using Automatic Related Products for around 4 months, having previously managed related items through a cumbersome set of tags on each product. This app allowed us to set simple, rule-based recommendations for each category all through a clean UI. It's improved the freshness of our site, as well as enabled us to report on the effectiveness of the various related items we select in terms of additional sales. Highly recommended!

Chichenikamexico

Great app, it has increased our sales definitively

Lindastars

Awesome app and great customer support.

Montana West U S

Great customer service, thank you!

I Love Drums

We use Automatic Related Products to link variations of our products together as an "also available as" section on our product page. We have used this across multiple stores with great success. The support team is amazing and quick to go out of their way to make it easy to use.

The process makes sense and so far has been a set it and forget it app that cleanly solves a problem for us with very light setup and no fuss.

Highly recommended!

Creative Action Network

Just what I was looking for! The app was easy to install and and has had great followup support to answer my questions about customization.

Ergo In Demand

I wish I could rate this company with more than 5 stars.:). They are working "overtime" to help you! There services are very professional and I would recommend them to anybody that want to have their related products just perfect. Thank you Vita N. / Support Specialist and the team. This is one of the best ratings I ever gave to a Shopify APP company. I wish there were more companies like aheadworks.com.