Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Rug Online Australia

We have over charged with the app for Usage-Based billing system for the app, but But after a while, the seller's customer orientation satisfied me. They returned the extra money to me and had a very good follow-up. Thank you Anton

July 16, 2020

Hey there! Thanks for your feedback. There's a big misunderstanding here. The app uses one of the standard Shopify billing methods: Usage-Based. You were moved to a 20 001-100 000 plan because your views scored over 43 000. Our plans are listed here above. Anyway, if you don't feel comfortable with the app, then we will be happy to resolve things to your satisfaction. Please reach us at support@exto.io and we'll get things settled ASAP.
Cheers!

EssenceHempOil

Trialed for 2 weeks, the app looks good on the site even with just basic functionality, however found it a bit too pricey as I have very low turnover but may consider it when things pick up. Customer support is excellent.

July 6, 2020

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. I'll be happy to welcome you back whenever you decide to give it another shot!

Braaaaaapp

I used the app for a few months, and I really liked it, but it would only be perfect if the billing was done by sales, and not by viewings.

A view does not implicate a sale, and if a page generates a lot of traffic, but not necessarily a lot of sales, this app can become very expensive, very fast.

I ended up erasing it because it became too expensive for me, however, it performed flawlessly and it will be missed on my page.

Great job.

June 2, 2020

Many thanks for your feedback! We have a robust analytics module to help you track the performance of the app and tune its recommendations. Please let me know if you ever need help with optimizing your widgets to ensure revenue growth. We'll be happy to help!

Koh

We chose this app to help us display recommended products to our customers.
Anton and the team were helpful and responsive in getting the app set up to meet our specifications.

May 12, 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback! It's a pleasure working with you.
We're always here if you need help.

VinoKilo.com

we are still optimising rules and measuring impact of the App but I can tell it's very user-friendly and the Support team is amazing!

reroom

This app generally works well. I've had a few technical issues but the support is second to none and any issues have been resolved in no time!

All The Way Handmade

This is an exceptional app to help exactly as they claim - upsell and cross-sell.

Pros:
*Easy to set up and integrate
*The UI is incredibly easy to use and understand how the rules will be implemented onto your pages, in addition to letting you choose which page type the rule will show on
*Hooks into existing Shopify product collections
*Awesome customer service response time!

Cons ( / what would make it 5-star):
*text extends beyond allowed viewable space if using sale prices (where more text lines are naturally created but not appropriately shown). Would be nice if it would auto-expand to fit all generated text.
*pictures cannot be cropped or zoomed, ruining the aesthetic of products in same collection with different picture dimensions. Would be nice if it could let you choose which portion of a picture could be shown per product if this is the case.
*"or" logic for rule creation
*ability to change the color of the line under each "related products"

Zenderservice

This app is really good and makes it much easier for my customers to navigate around my webshop. I've had a few issues with downtime but the product team has reached out to me quickly to offer a solution. In the end, these things just happen.

All in all, I suggest you give this app a try, it is worth it!

Foody Garden Towers

So far so good! Took a little bit of coding to get it working correctly, but does just what we need it to do.

Magic Hollow 2

The support and service for this app is great, although we did experience one hiccup where we didn't hear back from the support team for a week, which turned out to be due to a malfunction with their support ticket / message system. This was resolved after contacting them using an alternative method.

Apart from that, we have received replies to our questions within a day, and all problems that I have reported with the app have been fixed promptly.

Overall this is a good app that does what it says it does, and when it doesn't, they fix it.

Thank you!