Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

gezichtscleaner

I use the app to grow the worth of the cart. It's easy to customize and use - thank you Recom.ai- Upsell & Cross-sell. It gives me various opportunities to cross-sell and upsell, perfect.

thekarter

Good app, I received enthusiastic support from the staff. It was a great experience when using this app.

TopNow

Great app, and great customer services, I faced an issue but the support was outstanding and fixed issue in no time. I would definitely recommend to others. It is an actual sale boosting app

May 12, 2021

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We are happy the app helps you generate more revenue. Keep up for updates and new features to press on with sales!

Bletore

Guys were a great help for me today, he clearly understood where the problem was, and was quick to adhere to my request. Top-notch service

May 12, 2021

Always on duty when you need us :)
Please feel free to ping us any time.

Abarba™ - Shop with Trust

I use this app for three Shopify stores, which helps me cross-sell and Upsell my products. The idea is to uplift sales and generates additional income. I have learned to create rules for delivering the most relevant recommendations to our customers. The only foible I can find is - I wish the app would give me more variants to show upsell & cross-sell widgets.

May 12, 2021

Thanks for the review! We are permanently on the move to make the configs simpler and friendlier. New options coming up. Keep tuned

Dalucyah

The customers service is very clear and helpful! It's a wonderful app to use. We found it very helpful!

May 12, 2021

Happy to hear! We are here to help you set things for 120% effectiveness.

Curio Stuff

Awesome App! It has EVERYTHING you would ever need for upsell purposes. The Support Team is very responsive and helpful too. We can highly recommend it.

May 12, 2021

Great to hear Recom.ai delivers what you need. That's the best confirmation of doing the right stuff for us. Thank you!

populahpresents

This app is awesome. Customer service is TOP!!! They did everything I ask with accuracy and super fast delivery!

May 12, 2021

Hey, thanks! We strive to be like "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night..."
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or answers

hairtip-nc

This is a great found, I use it for both stores I owned and work perfectly, especially customer service, they are amazing. thank you and highly recommended.

May 12, 2021

Really appreciate your feedback! Our support team is aiming to become the fastest on Shopify :-)

Miélbyish

I used this app for boosting sales with cross selling offers. I like how flexible it is and it is very easy to use. Definitely recommend it!

May 12, 2021

Thanks a lot! Don't limit yourself to cross-sells only! Our Upsell Offers are a cool tool as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24