Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost store sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

City Country Pets and Supplies

This app is an easy way to implement top sellers, related products, new arrivals and more all across your website (including the front page, product pages and even the 404 page). Although I've had a couple of issues with the admin-side UI breaking, and with the top seller block not updating, the recom.ai team has always responded to support requests quickly and had the problem fixed ASAP. Great app, easy to use, full of functionality and a great support team!

February 21, 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We really appreciate your rating us. Please, feel free to reach out whenever you feel you could use help or guidance.
We're always here to assist.
Cheers!

stagehourglasscosmetics-uk

This App is great. Very Nice Support and Quick solution. This App is so useful for our store's features.

February 21, 2020

Thank you guys! You are most welcome to explore the app and its features.
Let me know if you ever need our help.

Thanks!

Self Ceremony

I've been using this app for quite some time and I find it really useful. It gives my store a more professional look and it's fully customizable. But more than anything I celebrate the customer service. I was having some trouble configuring it so I reached out. Anton gets things done! Right away, no matter how picky you are, he is more than eager to help. I wish all customer services were so attentive! Thank you!

February 21, 2020

Hey! Thanks for your invaluable and warm feedback. We're honored to have you among our clients. I am always here, whenever you need my help.
Cheers,
Anton

Digital Lifestyle Brands

The app is begging for review, so here it is: I like how quick and smooth the setup routine was, but guys, you still have to give a good though to UX. Never the less, works good and nice.

Pure Skin Essentials

Our site looks much more professional being enriched by the recommendation widgets. Took just 2 minutes to install - all is done automatically.

Geronimo Underwear & Swimwear

The App works fine for us. We have some technical issues sometimes but the support is really fast and helps us a lot!

Liz.Beth Jewelry Co.

This is a very powerful and well-written app that gives you complete control over the online upsell and cross-sell process. Anton and his team are the best. A+++++

November 4, 2019

Thanks a mil for your warmest feedback! We're happy to have you among our clients. As always - any help you might need will be served ASAP.

Big Winds

We installed this app and had some problems getting it working on our site. Anton and his team didn't stop until the problems were solved.

The app is exactly what we needed to provide complete control over product page upsells and cross-sells. We can now show the exact complimentary products that our customers would need. It's the closest thing to walking them through our brick and mortar store in person.

Much appreciated!

Mobprints

We are using this app and we love it!

The support is outstanding, they went above and beyond to adjust and tweak extra things that we needed the app to do

Glass Bottle Outlet

Top notch customer service and dev work. I had a few issues getting the app to display correctly on my website because of our custom Shopify theme but Anton went above and beyond the call of duty to help us get everything working correctly. We also had an issue with how their rules work with our products and he was able to update his coding to make it work for our site within minutes of receiving my request. - Thanks for making an awesome app!

May 29, 2019

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback. Will be happy to assist you guys further on should there be any need. We got your back :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15