Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

I HEART SCRUBS

it's really good app. especially customer service, nice patience. help me so much. thank you so much.

The She’s About Business Shop

Great app with very helpful customer service! Would highly recommend this app to anyone! Thanks again

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear you like the app.

fortunesfy

The app really worked what we expected and started seeing results right after installed this app. Also I would like to say thank to customer support team, they assist excellently. All the best-:)

June 21, 2021

Hey, thanks! Doing our best to make your experience with Recom.ai smooth.
Cheers!

ShopAkashi

I use this app for three Shopify stores, which helps me cross-sell and Upsell my products. The idea is to uplift sales and generates additional income. I have learned to create rules for delivering the most relevant recommendations to our customers. The only foible I can find is - I wish the app would give me more variants to show upsell & cross-sell widgets.

June 21, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback! Please reach out to our Support team and share a bit more info on which variants/options you lack.
We'll see what we can do to add them.

The Awake Shop

I use this app to take care of upsell, Great app!
Very easy to install and amazing support, very recommended

June 21, 2021

Cool! Thanks for your review. Please check our brand new Scout feature as well!

The New York Songwriters Circle merchandise store

I would like to thank Upsell and Cross-sell team for excellent customer support and great app that is exactly what we have been looking for. The app works perfectly allowing you customize the rules to fit the needs of your individual store.

June 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. Happy to hear our app hits the target for you. As always, our support team is happy to help whenever you need our assistance.

Jennifer Hay

Awesome App does just what we need. Excellent customer service as well. Very responsive to our questions and requests.

June 16, 2021

Always ready to help! Thank you for the review. We'll be happy to hear from you anytime. Let us know if you ever need help.

Raffys Fashion

Great app, exceptional customer service. Always happy to help with anything you might need. I Highly recommend this app.

June 16, 2021

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback! Happy to hear you like the app. Keep up for updates and additional features!

Queen Paradise Shop

Fabulous and helpful app for our store. Amazing customer service and support. Couldn't have been more helpful and sorted out a few of our glitches quickly and without any hassle.

June 14, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! Happy to hear you like the app. Let's start generating more sales for you :)

Uniqui-tees

Excellent customer support. John was always available and ready to fix my problems and what I was asking.

June 14, 2021

Always here when you need us! Thanks for the review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29