Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost store sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

ArtByAlexandraNicole

Anton is so helpful and offers the best customer support. His response time is very fast. My website is only a year old so there is still a learning curve for me and Anton always answers my questions and is very patient.

Eastern Bikes

Great very useful app that is easy to use and customize. The support is spot-on and friendly! Thanks Anton!

April 1, 2020

Hey thanks! As always, we're here to help you sell more. Should you require any assistance or advice - just give us a ping :)

Vegan Concept

Great app! It helps with sales without spend much time on it, a little expensive but it worth the money.

April 1, 2020

Really appreciate your straightforward feedback! We're always up to help you optimize the app's performance for higher conversion rate.

City Country Pets and Supplies

This app is an easy way to implement top sellers, related products, new arrivals and more all across your website (including the front page, product pages and even the 404 page). Although I've had a couple of issues with the admin-side UI breaking, and with the top seller block not updating, the recom.ai team has always responded to support requests quickly and had the problem fixed ASAP. Great app, easy to use, full of functionality and a great support team!

February 21, 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We really appreciate your rating us. Please, feel free to reach out whenever you feel you could use help or guidance.
We're always here to assist.
Cheers!

stagehourglasscosmetics-uk

This App is great. Very Nice Support and Quick solution. This App is so useful for our store's features.

February 21, 2020

Thank you guys! You are most welcome to explore the app and its features.
Let me know if you ever need our help.

Thanks!

Self Ceremony

I've been using this app for quite some time and I find it really useful. It gives my store a more professional look and it's fully customizable. But more than anything I celebrate the customer service. I was having some trouble configuring it so I reached out. Anton gets things done! Right away, no matter how picky you are, he is more than eager to help. I wish all customer services were so attentive! Thank you!

February 21, 2020

Hey! Thanks for your invaluable and warm feedback. We're honored to have you among our clients. I am always here, whenever you need my help.
Cheers,
Anton

Digital Lifestyle Brands

The app is begging for review, so here it is: I like how quick and smooth the setup routine was, but guys, you still have to give a good though to UX. Never the less, works good and nice.

April 1, 2020

Thanks for the honest assessment. We're constantly improving the app and always welcome your feedback. Happy to serve your business!

Pure Skin Essentials

Our site looks much more professional being enriched by the recommendation widgets. Took just 2 minutes to install - all is done automatically.

April 1, 2020

Happy to hear that! Please feel free to ping us whenever you need our help or advice.

Geronimo Underwear & Swimwear

The App works fine for us. We have some technical issues sometimes but the support is really fast and helps us a lot!

Liz.Beth Jewelry Co.

This is a very powerful and well-written app that gives you complete control over the online upsell and cross-sell process. Anton and his team are the best. A+++++

November 4, 2019

Thanks a mil for your warmest feedback! We're happy to have you among our clients. As always - any help you might need will be served ASAP.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16