Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

527 Photo

I had some trouble getting the widget installed correctly but Anton responded in a timely matter and it got it placed on my site where I wanted it and it looks great! Excellent customer service.

Pup Culture Prints

Fairly easy to use for a novice!... when I did get stuck the support was great. Helpful & very clear advice.

June 25, 2020

Thanks for your great review! We are always on duty whenever you need our help!
Cheers!

Spacio

Great app overall, I highly recommend it!
Efficient and fast service to help with customizations, paired with great interface and great ability to customize it to fit your theme and product recommendation needs.

June 18, 2020

Hey, thanks for your great review! We're happy to serve your business.
As usual, please feel free to shoot us a word whenever you need help or advice.
Cheers!

Rosemary Hallgarten

Customer support was top notch when I had an issue with my outdated app and the way a previous designer had set it up. Problem was solved within a few hours and I was even able to video chat and share screens with Anton to explain exactly what I needed help with.

June 8, 2020

Thank you for your terrific review! Always happy to help through any communication channel. Should you ever feel you could use help or advice - we're on standby.

Singhvi Jewels

One of the best app for displaying recommended products and recently viewed products. Has tons of customization available and great customer support!

June 5, 2020

Hey! Thanks for your fantastic feedback! Always on duty when you need us :)

Smart for Life

Very user-friendly functionality. Other apps try to do what Recom.ai does but most fall short. This app really executes on what they are offering to do.

June 3, 2020

Hey! Thanks for your feedback. We're always up to go above and beyond.

Nejim

Recently installed this app and very pleased with it so far. It has a very professional look and easy customization features. The pricing is a bit high in comparison to similar apps, but we'll see if it helps with conversions!

Update: The support on this app has been amazing. Anton is very helpful, he even helped set up custom recommendation rules to increase the conversion rate.

May 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. Let us know if you need help or advice. Cheers!

The Bike Project

This app allows for lots of flexibility and customisation of cross-sells. Plus their customer service team have been really helpful!

May 18, 2020

Thank you very much for your appreciation. It really means a lot to us. Always happy to help or advise whenever you need us.

Nysa Wine and Spirits

Early days, but the look and function of this app is spot on. Support has been incredibly helpful too. Will update review once we see changes in conversion/atv.

Thank you Anton for your help.

May 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Always ready to help. Should you require any guidance or help - you are most welcome to ping us. Cheers!

DB Electronics

Great app for improving the conversion on site! Have been using it for a while, happy! Great customer support well! Thank you Anton!

April 28, 2020

Thanks a mil! As agreed, I'll be happy to help you with the rules should you need my advice :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17