Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Dbl Five

I love this app! Such a great addition to our store and has definitely helped with up-selling. Real pleasure to work with, and super accommodating when I wanted to add a specific font and color to suggested item area. Highly recommend!

Beard Blade

We've been using Automatic Related Products for around 4 months, having previously managed related items through a cumbersome set of tags on each product. This app allowed us to set simple, rule-based recommendations for each category all through a clean UI. It's improved the freshness of our site, as well as enabled us to report on the effectiveness of the various related items we select in terms of additional sales. Highly recommended!

Chichenikamexico

Great app, it has increased our sales definitively

Lindastars

Awesome app and great customer support.

Montana West U S

Great customer service, thank you!

I Love Drums

We use Automatic Related Products to link variations of our products together as an "also available as" section on our product page. We have used this across multiple stores with great success. The support team is amazing and quick to go out of their way to make it easy to use.

The process makes sense and so far has been a set it and forget it app that cleanly solves a problem for us with very light setup and no fuss.

Highly recommended!

Creative Action Network

Just what I was looking for! The app was easy to install and and has had great followup support to answer my questions about customization.

Ergo In Demand

I wish I could rate this company with more than 5 stars.:). They are working "overtime" to help you! There services are very professional and I would recommend them to anybody that want to have their related products just perfect. Thank you Vita N. / Support Specialist and the team. This is one of the best ratings I ever gave to a Shopify APP company. I wish there were more companies like aheadworks.com.

Salon Supplies To Your Door

These guys deserve their success. I've had a few problems with transitioning my store to Shopify from Bigcommerce, and have found their support to be second to none! Nothing is too much trouble. They've modified code to get my offers looking perfect in the store. Looks very professional.
Thanks again!
Liz

Spoofytees

Great extension and excellent support i am using it for my site, loved it...