Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Boost Sales with Upsell Offers & Cross-Sell Recommendations

Djeukam Sablee

I was having issues because I'm not very technically inclined, but John was really great at walking me though the setup. I'll come back to review the App when we've had a chance to see how it works. BUT, thanks so much John.

August 30, 2021

Always happy to help! Thank you for choosing us for your sales-growth strategy.

Bare Cerise

This is a pretty elite upsell and cross sell app. provided me various opportunities to boost my sales. perfect !

August 30, 2021

We strive for becoming Merchants' Best choice :-)

Ropise Store

John was awesome! I ran into a few problems with the set up process and as soon as I message, he was right there and helped me clean up my mistakes. He was super friendly and I'm so happy with this app and how it works! Thanks so much!!

August 30, 2021

Cool! Let us know if you ever need a hand again. Thanks!

LOWCAST-RED.COM

This app is very easy to set up. I had a few questions and John from the support team answered within minutes.

August 30, 2021

Thanks for the chat. It was our pleasure to help you get on board!

Aashi Beauty

Amazing app, has great features, you can modify everything with it. Customer support quick and efficient. A++

August 26, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! Happy to hear you are happy with our app and support. Thanks!

Gelo Technologies Inc

Starting a business is always scary. I wanted the best app available for sales conversion and in the first week, I already got one sale. Customer service very accurate & friendly, would recommend the app.

August 26, 2021

Cool! Thank you for trusting us to accompany your business kickstart!
Please keep in touch for any help you might require. Let's grow you into a corporation! :-)

FitnessHusky

Robust to the point of being over my head. What impressed me was the immediate, helpful, and thoughtful onboarding help via chat window. Excellent service!

August 26, 2021

Thanks! Happy to serve where we are needed most!

NorthVik

I liked the options and how every base was covered as far as I know. I'm new to this and it's really nice to know that there are apps like this out there and prompt customer service to help if you get stuck.

August 24, 2021

Thanks! You are always welcome to ping us for any advice or guidance.
Let us know if you need a specific config - we'll be happy to assist directly on your store.

ClickN Buyy

This is the first upsell app that I used and it works great. Support is super-fast and very professional, they even configure the app for me. Thank you.

August 23, 2021

Many thanks for your review! It was pleasure helping you set things up. Please keep in touch for any further help. Good sales!

Shantida

I tested out some other apps, but this one is by far the best. It's highly customizable and easy to use. Definitely would recommend it!

August 23, 2021

Thanks! We won't let you down :)
Let our Customer Care team know if you ever have questions or need assistance. We'll be most happy to help.