Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Nickelbender

Very flexible, does exactly what I hoped it would do. I don't need machine learning or AI to determine my related products - just give me the tools and I'll set up the rules - and that's what this app provides. A great value! Thanks

Oitnw

Great customer service and once it's set up it's fairly easy to use, even for beginners!

Natures Deal

This app saves me hours of manual work. I configured relations between products just in a few clicks. I also needed the app block to be customizable to fit in with our site design and aheadworks support team was of assistance as well. Now the block looks just perfect.

Logic Secret

Thank you for the app! It's just what we were looking for. There were two installation issues with our theme but their support handled them quickly.

Bali Designs

great app for auto relating product. amazing customer service.

Accossories 4 You

Great app! Does what it says on the tin. Also the support was very responsive and sorted all my queries.

White Market Usa

great app, and the support is out of this world! a must have for your store

Pippd

This app is used on our toy & hobby store, Pippd.com. We love the clean look and functionality of the related products and recently viewed sections. Easy to install and modify. Support is responsive and helpful. Check it out live on our collection, product, and cart pages!

Weave Got It Canada

Love it!! Easy setup and it gets the job done!

Intimatest

Hi to all,

We have been using automatic related products for a while already, and we love it. The app allow us to control what we want to show as a related product in each of our store's items. It is very useful to raise sales, and their customer service and developers are great. We recently run into and incompatibility problem with them as well as with others app because we change our theme. However, their team took care of the whole problem, they even integrated the app to our theme in order to help us. I really recommend automatic related products to anyone.