Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost store sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Thomas Daily Deals

I am new to this app and can't say yet how it will work in the near future, although, so far, so good.
What I was really impressed with was the customer service. The agent I worked with was patient, detailed and offered suggestions, and sent screen shots to assist me every step of the way with my configuration. Thank you!!!

Urbanindustrystore

This app was great and provided with us a good solution for displayed alternative coloured/styled products, in conjunction with your standard related products.

Smartphoneslinq

I love this app, it saves me a bunch of time. It allows organizing related products just in a few clicks. Its interface is comprehensive and intuitive.

Nicounderwear

Such a great app and the developers were super helpful in getting it set up and customising for my store!

Upparel

Easy to set up and works well with unique shops that require a variety of "add-ons"

Great customer service. Their team will go in there, custom code and set up templates to help your project look good.

Popinto

Great APP!!!
Super super great support - you will love it. They are great, fast and reliable.
Everything you need will be quickly taken care of.

Citrus Press

Really great app! Allowed us to show entire stationery suites regardless of whether customers were viewing by suite or product type!

Thecurated Skin

Very useful app if you want to boost your cross-selling! Easy to use and set-up and if you bump into problems, Konstantin and his developers will quickly help you out. Great app, amazing support! Can only recommend.

Gw Little

Our base theme does not allow any control over related products. Installing and setting up Automatic Related Products was super easy and allows us to take control over related products which will most certainly increase engagement and conversions. We reached out to support for assistance with the .css to tweak the display to better match our site. Konstantin was fantastic to work with, very responsive, and delivered a better than expected result. We are extremely pleased and highly recommend this app.

Yvonne Kone

Flexible and easy to set up. Great support - fast and on point.