Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Newrepublicshoes

Great app with even better customer service. We needed help changing our code to match the member pricing in our store and the Automatic Related Products team was very responsive and helpful. 10/10 would recommend.

Decorra

A great app which gives you much more control over your related products. Very responsive and helpful support.

All together well worth it!

Kinsley Armelle

Absolutely worth it! Let me tell you why you should use this app:

1. Fast page load speeds increasing user conversion because customers aren't waiting for entire page load. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

2. Stellar customer support

3. Simplistic and beautiful design

We experimented with coding our own related products snippets, but ultimately this is a superior application and we are happy to pay a small monthly fee to ensure our customers can find exactly what they need.

Rigol Online

Great extension and excellent support.

Nickelbender

Very flexible, does exactly what I hoped it would do. I don't need machine learning or AI to determine my related products - just give me the tools and I'll set up the rules - and that's what this app provides. A great value! Thanks

Oitnw

Great customer service and once it's set up it's fairly easy to use, even for beginners!

Natures Deal

This app saves me hours of manual work. I configured relations between products just in a few clicks. I also needed the app block to be customizable to fit in with our site design and aheadworks support team was of assistance as well. Now the block looks just perfect.

Logic Secret

Thank you for the app! It's just what we were looking for. There were two installation issues with our theme but their support handled them quickly.

Bali Designs

great app for auto relating product. amazing customer service.

Accossories 4 You

Great app! Does what it says on the tin. Also the support was very responsive and sorted all my queries.