Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Boost Sales with Upsell Offers & Cross-Sell Recommendations

TryDistrict

John from support team helped me a lot to understand each detail how the app works . Looking forward to see upsells in my store once launched! Highly recommended.

August 9, 2021

Looking forward to seeing the results after the store kicks off! Let us know if you ever need help or advice.

Shawn Thomson's Store

Amazing app and very good support! The app is very easy to use and super user-friendly. Would definitely recommend it.

August 9, 2021

Sweet to hear! Our UX team is working hard to make the app intuitive and easy to interact with.

The Shopixo Store

the app and customer support are just awesome. app exactly does what is required from an upsell. thank you for this amazing app

August 9, 2021

Always by your side :) Ping us anytime if you ever need our hand.

Pure Ayurveda

So far it's been all good. This app is very easy to use and navigate. Templates are clean and easy to understand. So far I am happy.

August 9, 2021

Good to hear. We are sure your flight with us will be smooth and rewarding. Thanks!

ALOHA COLLECTIONS

Just installed the app. Works perfectly and smoothly for our store. Amazing App. Customer support is really attentive and timely as well. Highly recommend!

Music to our ears :)
Please keep in touch for any help or advice you might need. Will be most happy to help.

Royal Allure Hair

The App works exactly like it supposed to and the support is top notch. Highly recommended for upsell!

August 4, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Happy to hear you are satisfied. Please feel free to let us know if you need help or have something to share.

clothes4uuu

works very well and we have been very satisfied with all of the cross sales we have garnered. The company has been helpful with minor changes to the layout too..

August 4, 2021

Always happy to help! Check our Upsell and Scout modules to ensure max output from the app.

Kings

App works great! Customer service was incredible. They helped me set it up and get it converting on my website.

August 2, 2021

Always on duty to help you maximize your revenue! Thanks!

Luxe Essentials By Keturah

Results are immediate. I am using it on several of sites. when I required little help I received amazing support. Thank you for such amazing system

August 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate it!
As always, we will be happy to assist wherever we can.

Belleza Goddess

I love it so far. The support is amazing, helped with every issue, and answered all the questions. And I like how customizable the plugin is.

August 2, 2021

Thanks! Sweet to hear! We are trying to become the most helpful support team on Shopify :)