Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Upparel

Easy to set up and works well with unique shops that require a variety of "add-ons"

Great customer service. Their team will go in there, custom code and set up templates to help your project look good.

Popinto

Great APP!!!
Super super great support - you will love it. They are great, fast and reliable.
Everything you need will be quickly taken care of.

Citrus Press

Really great app! Allowed us to show entire stationery suites regardless of whether customers were viewing by suite or product type!

Thecurated Skin

Very useful app if you want to boost your cross-selling! Easy to use and set-up and if you bump into problems, Konstantin and his developers will quickly help you out. Great app, amazing support! Can only recommend.

Gw Little

Our base theme does not allow any control over related products. Installing and setting up Automatic Related Products was super easy and allows us to take control over related products which will most certainly increase engagement and conversions. We reached out to support for assistance with the .css to tweak the display to better match our site. Konstantin was fantastic to work with, very responsive, and delivered a better than expected result. We are extremely pleased and highly recommend this app.

Yvonne Kone

Flexible and easy to set up. Great support - fast and on point.

Beauty Revolution Ch

The app works perfectly and is easy to set up. I needed the grid modified to fit 5 products instead of 3 in a row and Konstantin's support on the quick customization was amazing. Within hours I had my related product section up and running perfectly!
Great app, even greater support team :)

Monsta Supps

I had a few minor issues with the design of the app in my shop theme. I contacted Konstantine to see what I could do. He passed on the issue to his developers who had the issue sorted out in a day. It looks great in my web store now. I'm very happy. My website is looking professional just the way I wanted.

Piccolino 3

Konstantine was really helpful in setting us up. He always asks if we are happy with the work done. he changed the design tons of times for us until it was perfect.
The app is great as it gives us so much control of what to display in related products.

Thanks Tons
Jack

Groomin 2

Great app! Does exactly what is advertised, and definitely helps with upselling and cross-selling.