Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Bali Designs

great app for auto relating product. amazing customer service.

Accossories 4 You

Great app! Does what it says on the tin. Also the support was very responsive and sorted all my queries.

White Market Usa

great app, and the support is out of this world! a must have for your store

Pippd

This app is used on our toy & hobby store, Pippd.com. We love the clean look and functionality of the related products and recently viewed sections. Easy to install and modify. Support is responsive and helpful. Check it out live on our collection, product, and cart pages!

Weave Got It Canada

Love it!! Easy setup and it gets the job done!

Intimatest

Hi to all,

We have been using automatic related products for a while already, and we love it. The app allow us to control what we want to show as a related product in each of our store's items. It is very useful to raise sales, and their customer service and developers are great. We recently run into and incompatibility problem with them as well as with others app because we change our theme. However, their team took care of the whole problem, they even integrated the app to our theme in order to help us. I really recommend automatic related products to anyone.

Sugglife

Love this app. Really impressed. And love the support I had from the developers - Ahead Works. They customised it for the store with no problem and did it really fast. Great stuff.

Thomas Daily Deals

I am new to this app and can't say yet how it will work in the near future, although, so far, so good.
What I was really impressed with was the customer service. The agent I worked with was patient, detailed and offered suggestions, and sent screen shots to assist me every step of the way with my configuration. Thank you!!!

Urbanindustrystore

This app was great and provided with us a good solution for displayed alternative coloured/styled products, in conjunction with your standard related products.

Smartphoneslinq

I love this app, it saves me a bunch of time. It allows organizing related products just in a few clicks. Its interface is comprehensive and intuitive.