Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

The Awake Shop

I use this app to take care of upsell, Great app!
Very easy to install and amazing support, very recommended

June 21, 2021

Cool! Thanks for your review. Please check our brand new Scout feature as well!

The New York Songwriters Circle merchandise store

I would like to thank Upsell and Cross-sell team for excellent customer support and great app that is exactly what we have been looking for. The app works perfectly allowing you customize the rules to fit the needs of your individual store.

June 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. Happy to hear our app hits the target for you. As always, our support team is happy to help whenever you need our assistance.

Jennifer Hay

Awesome App does just what we need. Excellent customer service as well. Very responsive to our questions and requests.

June 16, 2021

Always ready to help! Thank you for the review. We'll be happy to hear from you anytime. Let us know if you ever need help.

Raffys Fashion

Great app, exceptional customer service. Always happy to help with anything you might need. I Highly recommend this app.

June 16, 2021

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback! Happy to hear you like the app. Keep up for updates and additional features!

Queen Paradise Shop

Fabulous and helpful app for our store. Amazing customer service and support. Couldn't have been more helpful and sorted out a few of our glitches quickly and without any hassle.

June 14, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! Happy to hear you like the app. Let's start generating more sales for you :)

Uniqui-tees

Excellent customer support. John was always available and ready to fix my problems and what I was asking.

June 14, 2021

Always here when you need us! Thanks for the review.

The Companion Collective

I absolutely love this app, how it helped me to get more sales in my store than before. Great job!!!

June 14, 2021

That's only the start! More to come, no doubt!

Miraan Home & Living

First off, we tried using 2 post-purchase upsell apps before trying Recom.ai - Upsell & Cross-sell. Ultimately, we wanted to find something that could match our theme and keep a Shopify checkout. Finally, we found it with Recom.ai - Upsell & Cross-sell. The post-purchase upsell is the most hands down easiest way to immediately start adding revenue that we have found. If you are going to put something there though, you have to do it right, so it doesn't come off as scam. Recom.ai - Upsell & Cross-sell doesn't, because you can make it match the rest of your site and make it feel cohesive. That was the issue we had with the two previous apps. If you aren't getting traction immediately, reach out to them to get some help on what to put in the funnel. Once we did, we immediately started reconverting our traffic at over a 10% rate. There is not one app that we have used that would recommend more than Recom.ai - Upsell & Cross‑sell. The customer service that we have received is 1,000% better than any other app we have used. The responsiveness and the help is unbelievable. Not only are you adding an app to your store, you are adding a new set of team members. That is what it has been for us.

June 11, 2021

Wow! That's a really thorough review! Thank you very much for sharing your experience. Can't overestimate the value of it. Really! Please keep in mind that we are always just a ping close from you and will be happy to do whatever it takes to help if needed.
Thanks again!

ModeRN

Absolutely love this app. Has helped us generate so many orders with their upsells! Plus plenty of way to customise! Would definitely recommend to everyone!

June 11, 2021

Thank you for taking time to drop this sweet review :)
Really appreciate that. We are sure the orders will grow daily!

StillSame

The app works great! Straightforward configuration, easy to use, does the job without any problem. Also, the support is amazing! I was a little bit too perfectionist with my requests, but they kept changing it and testing it with me until it was perfect! I highly recommend the app and the developers!!

June 11, 2021

Always at your service! Ready to help whatever it takes :)