Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

KensonCrafts

Have been using Recom for a couple of weeks. Looks pretty good so far. Upsells are coming in, app itself has A LOT of features and their support is just brilliant and super helpful.

Music to our ears :-)
Thank you very much!

AC Timeless Bridal

Fantastic app, I haven't seen any other solutions that provide all the features which can boost store sales rapidly ,Easily integrated with straight forward UI and quick and friendly support Thanks Anton.

June 7, 2021

Hey, thanks a mil! That's sweet to hear :)
Keep an eye on the updates and our blog!

sokxn

Excellent application, very useful and with a spectacular support !!! I was having problems and Vladimir from support knew how to guide me in a great way !!!

June 7, 2021

Happy to hear the app meets your requirements! Let us know if you need any further advice!

Rottie's World

Really great features to utilize, so personalizable! The support team is very responsive and great, thank you, I recommend

June 7, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback. The team is super proud to hear that!
Keep in touch!

The Face Glow

Great free app and easy to use, if you want to add up sell or cross sell on any page to your store. The support was fast and great too. Thank you very much for developing this amazing app.

June 7, 2021

We are happy when you are happy :)
Good sales!

Gro Health Tea Dev

This app is amazing, and the customer service is even better! They replied to my email really quickly and helped me set it up the way I requested it. Thank you!

June 7, 2021

Always at your service! Keep in touch for any further assistance if needed!

Magic Lok

The support team really helped me a lot to understand each detail how the app works . Looking forward to see upsells in my store once launched! Highly recommended.

June 2, 2021

Thanks a mil for your review! Let's see how much sales the new rules will bring. As always - we are here to help if needed!

upliftgo

The app is amazing and support is even better ! Definitely recommend this app, it boosts my upsells.

June 2, 2021

Cool! Thanks for the feedback.
BTW, Upsell Offers are now available on Product Pages as well

Mad Over Nuts

Finally, an app that works just great, it is easy to use and very functional. It has everything you may need. After switching from another popular upsell app

May 31, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We are superhappy to meet your needs.

Amos & Andys

Such a smart app to help maximize conversion, one of the must-haves from Shopify store in my opinion.

May 31, 2021

Wow! That's something we've always been aiming at! Thank you very much for considering us a "musthave Shopify app" :-)