Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Sengled 4

We received superb support from the ARP team! Quick, personal and efficient. Definitely the right kind of team to buy into if you need Shopify plugins.

E M Papers

So far this app has been very easy to use and the team has been super responsive to any questions I've had. Really glad I got it!

Kk Bloom Boutique

I experimented with both manual and "AI" based related product recommendations, but this app's rules based approach fit my needs far better. I also like the ability to add a "Recently Viewed Products" slider. The installation support was great too, they got it installed very quickly and customized the slider to fit seamlessly within my store's theme.

Dober Dasch

The app works very well for us, enabling us to show all our products within the same range which are named identically with very little effort to integrate.

Huggalugs Test

Really easy to use app that has allowed us to easily display our coordinating items. Support was extremely helpful in a small adjustment in the way the product displays.

Rojo Outerwear New Zealand

Very useful app which we have installed on a few stores, very friendly staff who are happy to help!

The Alpine Life Australia

Love the app, love the friendly staff, we saved literally hours using this app! Love it!

Emazinglights 2

We needed to cross-sell our products without the hassle of spending too much time setting them up for each product. Using the conditions/rules which is very similar to setting up collections, the app is very intuitive and setup was a breeze. We also required a bit of front-end customization to match the look and feel of our website and customer support was very helpful. Shout out to Konstantin and his team.

Elude 2

Works great for us. We were able to save lots of time we would usually spend allocating lots of product to up sell for each individual product, but now using the app we don't have to worry about it.

Rojoouterwear