Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Huggalugs Test

Really easy to use app that has allowed us to easily display our coordinating items. Support was extremely helpful in a small adjustment in the way the product displays.

Rojo Outerwear New Zealand

Very useful app which we have installed on a few stores, very friendly staff who are happy to help!

The Alpine Life Australia

Love the app, love the friendly staff, we saved literally hours using this app! Love it!

Emazinglights 2

We needed to cross-sell our products without the hassle of spending too much time setting them up for each product. Using the conditions/rules which is very similar to setting up collections, the app is very intuitive and setup was a breeze. We also required a bit of front-end customization to match the look and feel of our website and customer support was very helpful. Shout out to Konstantin and his team.

Elude 2

Works great for us. We were able to save lots of time we would usually spend allocating lots of product to up sell for each individual product, but now using the app we don't have to worry about it.

Rojoouterwear

Dashing Shirts

Very good app that does exactly what is described. Works very well.

+ they have an awesome support. Very quick replies and always ready to help.

A+

Doctor On Call Pharmacy

The customer support team is very helpful and so far the app seems to perform what it is supposed to. I love that we can prioritize the rules by which related products are selected. Additionally, I'm extremely thankful for their startup program and extended trial they are providing. You guys are a lifesaver!

101s Ltd

Konstantin responded right away to my requests. He provided the customization I needed without hesitation and worked with me until everything was perfect across my devices. Not only does this app do what it promises, as a new shop owner I appreciate the fact that it is free for while as I build my customer base.

Mens Formal

We just added this app to our store. Very impressed with how easy to set up it was and appreciate the bonus "you recently looked at" feature. Only thing we needed help with was placing the related products app in the position we wanted and the developer fixed that for us. Five star customer service.