Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Increase sales with upsell and cross-sell recommendations

Cleantheair Co Uk

Excellent app which gives full control of all related products, either as a broad collection or down to an individual per product level if needed. Also allows for randomised related products if wanted. The support is second to none - quick response to our initial email as we had difficulty integrating with our theme, plus Konstantin was amazing at offering to completely customise the look of the related products blocks to get it just right so it matched our theme exactly.

All American Apparel

I have recently installed the Automatic Related Products App. The support I have received has been fantastic with the Automatic Related Products App team taking the time to code the app so that it appears how I would like it to ok desktop and mobile.
I love the easy use of the app and been able to specify which products I would like to appear on my various product pages. It is as easy as setting up a collection!
Thanks so much for all the help. We are looking forward to an increased EPC.

Texas Treasures Store

Works as advertised! Get related products up quick but still offers fine tune control as well!

Bunion Sleeve

Very nice and simple app to use...it works!

Nystyle

The app is good, and the service is good. They help me to install the app.

Man Cave Inc

Very nice shopify app for its ease to use and the detailed documentation.
So I could integrate the app with my store easily. What a thoughtful dev team!

59 Parks

We've only been using the app for a week so far but we love it! This kind of functionality feels crucial to any shop. Support response is quick and helpful. Feels like the right level of customization, too. Thumbs up all around so far!

Tiffany Lighting Direct

Very pleased with the product and the service. Easy set up and does exactly what I need it to, started to pay for itself already with add on sales. Konstantin was very helpful and helped set up the CSS file to make it fit perfectly with the feel of the site.

Crabandthefox

Very flexible rule based system for selecting related products. I was amazed at just how specific I could be. Great app functionality and it looks good too! 5 Stars *****

Kikis Castle

Works as advertised, and does it seamlessly behind the scenes. This is a useful app.