Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Leverify

I used this app to recommend products on the product pages and it makes the user experience more meaningful. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly too. Anton was very responsive in the support in helping to resolve some issues that I needed for my store. Thanks!

April 12, 2021

Very much appreciated! Just remember: we are here to help you utilize Recom.ai most effectively. Your store's success = our prosperity as well :)

Mr. Men

I have utilized this application in my subsequent store and I am pondering to utilize this application in my different stores, enthusiastically suggested this application

April 12, 2021

Hey, thanks! Happy to hear you chose us once again. We're always here if you need help or advice

isellglass shop

I love this app. It was really easy to install and customize. So far it does exactly what I need. Thanks

April 12, 2021

Cool! Please don't forget to check our updates! The app is constantly growing with diverse features and useful stuff.

bywynen

So far this app has been really easy to use and has enabled us to serve a mix of generic and tailored product recommendations to all customers. The setup was simple and our devs had no problem integrating this into our theme.

April 9, 2021

Happy to hear the app fits your needs! We're working hard to help you sell more.

Light Lab Store

The app works well with our theme and we’re looking forward to seeing what difference it makes. Customer support is beyond compare. 10/10, would recommend.

April 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review of our app and support. We value our clients' feedback over everything else :)

GOTMYVICTORY

Love it, easy to use and customize, works smooth, the customer service is responsive and helpful. Thanks & recommend to everyone

April 7, 2021

Hey! Thanks for your feedback. Always on duty to help you generate more sales.

618street

Great service! Anton answered all of my inquiries and quite fast too. The app is easy to use! Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy to use upsell & cross-sell app.

March 31, 2021

Thanks a mil for your review on the app. Always happy to help!

Flash Trading LLC

I used this app to build product recommendations in my store. Installation and set up was super easy and not difficult at all. I loved how I'm able to edit the widgets how I like them to be.

March 31, 2021

Great to hear! We're working hard to make the app easy and intuitive.

Humanitarian Arts

The app is easy and simple to use. And every interaction with the Recom.ai support team has been useful, rapid, and top-tier responses.

March 26, 2021

Thanks for the great review! We do our best to help.

My Shiny Casa

I like that I am able to create personalized product recommendations for my customers. Hopefully, this will keep them returning.

March 26, 2021

Cool! Please feel free to reach out for any further help or advice. Our Support team is just one email away :)