Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Dashing Shirts

Very good app that does exactly what is described. Works very well.

+ they have an awesome support. Very quick replies and always ready to help.

A+

Doctor On Call Pharmacy

The customer support team is very helpful and so far the app seems to perform what it is supposed to. I love that we can prioritize the rules by which related products are selected. Additionally, I'm extremely thankful for their startup program and extended trial they are providing. You guys are a lifesaver!

101s Ltd

Konstantin responded right away to my requests. He provided the customization I needed without hesitation and worked with me until everything was perfect across my devices. Not only does this app do what it promises, as a new shop owner I appreciate the fact that it is free for while as I build my customer base.

Mens Formal

We just added this app to our store. Very impressed with how easy to set up it was and appreciate the bonus "you recently looked at" feature. Only thing we needed help with was placing the related products app in the position we wanted and the developer fixed that for us. Five star customer service.

The Gift Shop Oulton Broad

Excellent app that does just what we want, teamed with superb customer service. This is the second of our Shopify stores on which we now use this app.

Va De Pekes

I'm really pleased with this app. I spent a lot of time researching how to incorporate this feature to my store but upon finding this excellent app, it took me no time to have it working on my site. Very easy to use, impressive and powerful rule system and a highly responsive technical team.100% recommended!

www.vadepekes.com

My Deva

Powerful and extremely useful app. The support is top notch and they always go that extra mile. Well worth it.

Cleantheair Co Uk

Excellent app which gives full control of all related products, either as a broad collection or down to an individual per product level if needed. Also allows for randomised related products if wanted. The support is second to none - quick response to our initial email as we had difficulty integrating with our theme, plus Konstantin was amazing at offering to completely customise the look of the related products blocks to get it just right so it matched our theme exactly.

All American Apparel

I have recently installed the Automatic Related Products App. The support I have received has been fantastic with the Automatic Related Products App team taking the time to code the app so that it appears how I would like it to ok desktop and mobile.
I love the easy use of the app and been able to specify which products I would like to appear on my various product pages. It is as easy as setting up a collection!
Thanks so much for all the help. We are looking forward to an increased EPC.

Texas Treasures Store

Works as advertised! Get related products up quick but still offers fine tune control as well!