Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Increase sales with upsell and cross-sell recommendations

Straight Outta Russia

This is a phenomenal app. Very easy to use, with top notch support. It offers all the functionality you could ever want from such an app, and then some. It looks great, loads super fast, and is rock solid. Highly recommended to all.

Megasupplystore

We looked through several up-selling, cross-selling, and recommended products apps, and we found that aheadWorks' Automatic Related Products app is the best!

Great customer service, great features, and works as advertised.

Paul Cliff Co

Working fine on our store. It needs a little time to get familiar with the features and personalize it as necessary but then it's a very good addition to your merchandising.

I give 5 stars thanks to the great support I've received. Within a few hour changes were made to the code and I received detailed instructions on how to make things for for my problem which is quite specific to my store and few others.

Way to go!

Fawn Forest

Working great! - customer service was awesome and worked hard to help us style the related blocks - thanks!

Mismo 2

Great app that functions exactly as it should. Most importantly, we'd like to give a shoutout to their customer service. Incredible and timely support every time we reached out.

Onshorecellars

Thanks so much. This app is the only thing on the market that really works with a larger inventory store. They also customised this to fit in with my theme and I couldn't have asked for more. Thanks Guys!!!!

Yummy Yummie Goodness

I highly recommend this app! I found the interface very simple, easy to understand, and within minutes I was able offer up-sells and suggested items to my customers. I was equally impressed with the excellent technical support for this app. We are running a custom third-party shopify theme, and they were extremely responsive, and very thorough in helping us integrate the proper code modifications to make sure that the app runs smoothly while maintaining the look and feel of our online store.

Distortedpeople

This app is the best I've ever used apps.

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next