Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Light Lab Store

The app works well with our theme and we’re looking forward to seeing what difference it makes. Customer support is beyond compare. 10/10, would recommend.

April 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review of our app and support. We value our clients' feedback over everything else :)

GOTMYVICTORY

Love it, easy to use and customize, works smooth, the customer service is responsive and helpful. Thanks & recommend to everyone

April 7, 2021

Hey! Thanks for your feedback. Always on duty to help you generate more sales.

618street

Great service! Anton answered all of my inquiries and quite fast too. The app is easy to use! Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy to use upsell & cross-sell app.

March 31, 2021

Thanks a mil for your review on the app. Always happy to help!

Flash Trading LLC

I used this app to build product recommendations in my store. Installation and set up was super easy and not difficult at all. I loved how I'm able to edit the widgets how I like them to be.

March 31, 2021

Great to hear! We're working hard to make the app easy and intuitive.

Humanitarian Arts

The app is easy and simple to use. And every interaction with the Recom.ai support team has been useful, rapid, and top-tier responses.

March 26, 2021

Thanks for the great review! We do our best to help.

My Shiny Casa

I like that I am able to create personalized product recommendations for my customers. Hopefully, this will keep them returning.

March 26, 2021

Cool! Please feel free to reach out for any further help or advice. Our Support team is just one email away :)

PPE Secured

Their customer service is on point. If you don't know how to do anything they help straight away. The app seems to be working well from the start. Highly recommended, go for it.

March 26, 2021

Really appreciate your feedback on our work. We're always on standby when you need assistance!

The Led Hat

It would be helpful if we could add an upsell pop up at different points in the customer journey, however, the app seems to do its job. Happy with it so far.

March 18, 2021

Thanks for the great idea! Will definitely be added to the app ASAP.

Doggyful

I use this app on my webstore and it's great. Additionally, they've got a reliable support team. They helped and put me through all I needed from start to finish. Would definitely recommend it!

March 18, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Always at your service :)

Nexity Scooters

Useful features and super professional and helpful support from Anton. Highly recommend using this app!

March 18, 2021

Great to hear! Thank you very much for the feedback. Will be happy to help with any further questions.