Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

In Cart Upsell, Cross Sell, Product Recommendations & More

wowpayd

Great customization, great responsive support. Easy to use and relatively quickly to learn the ins and outs.

August 16, 2021

Cool! Thanks! We are always near if you need more insights or advice.

Lucky’s Tech

so far great experience with the app, nice design and good support. they helped me out with a glitch and their tech team fixed it in under a day. thanks

August 16, 2021

We got your back :-)
Thank you for the feedback.

May Whispers

Great app for sales, I highly suggest to use. The support is very fast, is clean that they really want to help you to improve your business! They helped me a lot, They are great, kind and smart. Thank you very much.

August 13, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are always happy to help you set things up and/or advise some tricks or best practices.

TECHTOK

The app is easy to install, works perfectly and support is quick, friendly, and responsive. Highly recommended.

August 12, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! Always happy to help when you need us.

House of Buying

Couldn't be happier. This app took a very manual process and made it amazingly simple and efficient.

August 12, 2021

Thanks! Simplicity and friendliness are our main objectives :)

Shop Guage

I tested out some other apps, but this one is by far the best. It's highly customizable and easy to use. Definitely would recommend it!

August 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are doing our best to match merchants' needs :)

TES-UK

Its really a Great app!They help us even ever I tried to contact them.Customer support is really superb. Definitely worth getting and trying out.

August 11, 2021

Thanks! We got your back :)

The e galleria

They have been super helpful, have great customer service, and have produced a wonderful Template. would highly recommend!

August 9, 2021

Thanks! Always happy to help!

TryDistrict

John from support team helped me a lot to understand each detail how the app works . Looking forward to see upsells in my store once launched! Highly recommended.

August 9, 2021

Looking forward to seeing the results after the store kicks off! Let us know if you ever need help or advice.

Shawn Thomson's Store

Amazing app and very good support! The app is very easy to use and super user-friendly. Would definitely recommend it.

August 9, 2021

Sweet to hear! Our UX team is working hard to make the app intuitive and easy to interact with.