Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Prosper mood

I can't say enough good things about Recom.ai. I have incredibly high expectations when it comes to customer service, and rarely leave reviews, but their team consistently exceeds my expectations.

May 7, 2021

We very much appreciate your review. Really. Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. It is really important to us.

Narimas

This app gave me really good ideas of how I can get extra income and drive more sales. I definitely recommend it. Service does a great job on the support.

May 7, 2021

Happy to hear our app fits your needs. This means we are doing the right job. Thank you very much!

Roar Sales

I couldn't love this app any more than I do! Seriously, this is what I've been dreaming of and looking for so long. Their customer service is super responsive and helpful as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

May 7, 2021

Wow! Thanks a mil! Nothing makes us happier than feedback from happy clients. Much appreciated!

Ginsberg for Man

Works really well with my store. The support is amazing. The price is quite affordable. The user interface is really easy to use. I got amazing sales from this app.

May 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We are permanently on the move to create a win-win solution for our clients and partners.

RLA Fashion

This app was super easy to use & I really love that even with some of the Shopify FREE themes I was still able to install and set it up. I don't know why I didn't use this sooner!!!

May 5, 2021

Good to hear! Thanks! Please keep in mind that our customization options are diverse enough to let you adapt the look to nearly any custom theme as well.

North East Water Softeners

Recom - Upsell & cross-sell was easy to install and when I needed further guidance, Anton was there to provide great support. He made sure that I had a full understanding of how the app worked and was always timely with following up on any additional questions I had.

May 4, 2021

Thanks a mil for your review. Always happy to help directly or provide guidance. Now let's see how fast the revenue will grow. Thanks again!

Ah'doar

Just installed and was really easy and quick! Hoping this will help my conversion rate go up! Will update after 30 days.

May 4, 2021

We're 100% sure you'll like the results. Meanwhile, whenever you need any help - we are right here. Thanks!

KENSIALYN - Printed T-Shirts

This is a great app to use for upselling and boost conversion it shows dynamic TABs where the top-selling, trending products are showing. I love it and Recommended it 100%

May 4, 2021

Much appreciated! When you are happy = we are happy! :-)

ShopJaff

I love the layout of this app. The app is easy and simple to use. And every interaction with the Recom.ai support team has been useful and rapid.

May 3, 2021

Thanks! We're working hard to make it the User-Friendliest-App in the market!

Dreams HouseHold

Excellent support, fixed my issue in a matter of minutes, highly recommended as the support was phenomenal

May 3, 2021

We're always here when you need us! Thank you very much for your appreciation.