Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

ShopJaff

I love the layout of this app. The app is easy and simple to use. And every interaction with the Recom.ai support team has been useful and rapid.

May 3, 2021

Thanks! We're working hard to make it the User-Friendliest-App in the market!

Dreams HouseHold

Excellent support, fixed my issue in a matter of minutes, highly recommended as the support was phenomenal

May 3, 2021

We're always here when you need us! Thank you very much for your appreciation.

LaFleurParfait

This app helped boost my sales by almost 50%. my average order before using this app was around R500 but now its over R900. Love it!

May 3, 2021

That's the highest value for us! Happy to see Recom.ai started boosting your sales right away.

Lashe.store01

5 out of 5, the services team is so nice! they help me to make sure those widgets work! Thanks a lot!

May 3, 2021

Our pleasure! Now let's generate more sales for you.
Please feel free to reach out to us for any advice or help.

WellVibez

So many features, amazing chat support. So customizable so you can either go on an all-out upselling rampage or some subtle offers post-purchase. Highly recommended.

May 3, 2021

Thank you for your review. Indeed the app's features are diverse. Just making sure we have something for everyone :)

3D Print Pen

This app was just what I was looking for. It is really easy to set up and match the colors of your website. This app really does help to increase sales. It's nice to have customers aiming to buy 1 item, then end up buying an extra item or 2.

April 28, 2021

That's exactly what the app is for! Thank you for your review. New features are coming. Stay tuned :)

MK Organizer

This app did everything I wanted and more! Not only is the app fantastic, the customer service is also some of the best I've ever received! Highly recommended

April 28, 2021

Happy to hear! We are always here when you need help or advice.
Good sales!

SolarCamBrand

Great service from the Recom team, they were able to fix issues with our campaign within a matter of minutes. This app is perfect for upselling and cross-selling products!

April 26, 2021

Thanks for your great review! We are always happy to go an extra mile helping our clients.

Ignyte

The app is great and easy to set up. And the support is beyond any expectation. Our theme problems were fixed so recommendations are showing well now. I definitely recommend

April 26, 2021

Ton of thanks! Always at your service. Please feel free to touch base if you ever need assistance again.

Shopii.fi

I used this app to add recommendations to my store. I was having a little trouble getting it to customize rules. They helped me and got it set up ASAP. These guys have great customer support!

April 26, 2021

Sweet to hear! Our Pit Stop team is really enthusiastic about helping you sort things out ASAP :)