Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

The Fire Pit Collection

Great app! Exactly what we were looking for, it lets us manage what products it recommends for each product and collection.

Home Galaxy Direct

Just what I was looking for and works really well straight out of the box. Love the fact it is free up to certain number of visits as I am just starting out and wouldn’t be able to afford a payable app at this stage.

Bramble Signs

Fabulous and helpful app for our store. Amazing customer service and support. Couldn't have been more helpful and sorted out a few of our glitches quickly and without any hassle.

Sea Dragon Studio

Great app, exceptional customer service. Always happy to help with anything you might need. I Highly recommend this app.

TimberWink Studio

Great app! They have the best cusotmer service and are very responsive to emails! Highly recommended!

GelaSkins

Great App, does just what we need. Excellent customer service as well. Very responsive to our questions and requests.

All The Way Handmade

This is an exceptional app to help exactly as they claim - upsell and cross-sell.

Pros:
*Easy to set up and integrate
*The UI is incredibly easy to use and understand how the rules will be implemented onto your pages, in addition to letting you choose which page type the rule will show on
*Hooks into existing Shopify product collections
*Awesome customer service response time!

Cons ( / what would make it 5-star):
*text extends beyond allowed viewable space if using sale prices (where more text lines are naturally created but not appropriately shown). Would be nice if it would auto-expand to fit all generated text.
*pictures cannot be cropped or zoomed, ruining the aesthetic of products in same collection with different picture dimensions. Would be nice if it could let you choose which portion of a picture could be shown per product if this is the case.
*"or" logic for rule creation
*ability to change the color of the line under each "related products"

Coral

Great app. One of the best app support team. They're very quick to respond to mails and made changes according to my specifications.

The Happy Givers

Absolutely, without a doubt, the best customer service I have received from any app in the 4 years of using hundreds of apps for my store TheHappyGivers.com. Bravo to the team for a great product, with stellar customer service, that looks and works perfectly.

Salted Seagull

This is an excellent app! I needed suggested items that I could control, instead of apps that guess that for me. In my particular need I needed, on the cart page, selected items from a category that were $10 and under. This app did the trick. Also the customer support is second to none. Absolutely amazing service. Anton is great and gets the custom work done almost immediately. Thank you!