Recom.ai ‑ Limited Time Offer

Recom.ai ‑ Limited Time Offer | Reviews

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Upsell and cross sell made easy, BF/CM 45% off yearly plans!

Alabama Beds

One of the best apps that actually convert people! I just had my First Conversion while doing ads ( Installed it less than a day and one customer ordered three times ) How cool is that? It is a must-have for any store for sure

July 2, 2021

Wow, thanks! Happy to hear we raised your sales right out of the box!

The Grazing Mermaid

Easy to install. I had a problem, that the widget was shown twice on my website but the problem was fixed very fast when I contacted the app support. Great support!

July 2, 2021

Thank you very much! Happy to do the job! Let us know if you ever need help or advice again

Melanin And More

Just downloaded the app and it's so helpful already. Right away I was able to speak to a rep who helped me by answering all of my questions, it was a really good first experience. Highly Recommended!

July 2, 2021

Always happy to help! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us by the way. We'll definitely schedule the discussed features in our development plan.

O'baby

I found this app to be very helpful. It has a great interface and is really easy to use, which makes it perfect for me as I am not overly tech-savvy. The customer service people are always there if you need help with anything or have any questions about the product so that's reassuring too!
I can say my expectations were exceeded in every way possible!

That's sweet to hear :)
We are happy to provide all possible assistance to help you run the app most effectively.

Shaperaccessories

Great experience so far! The widget has a ton of customization options. Plus, the team is really responsive; they helped bring the design of the widget in line with the rest of my site in just days and it looks great.

July 2, 2021

Customization options are something we are exceptionally proud of. Thanks for the review!

Tovar's Easy Cleaning

Love this app! I tried different upsells but this is first one that has boosted my revenue. A must have to multiply your sales!

July 2, 2021

That's exactly what the app has been designed for! Make sure you activate cross-selling features as well.

SAMANTHA BOUTIQUE BELGIUM

Very good app and really helpful in generating extra sales. The support team have been extremely helpful with quick responses and resolving the issues. Support team is also helpful in understanding our concerns. Great going. Keep it up.

July 2, 2021

Doing our best to add value to your sales! Thanks for the feedback and keep in touch for any help or assistance.

Arizo

I use this app and it's a great way to have your products viewed as customers are viewing your page.great awesome appp. go check it out. helped me out alot.

July 2, 2021

Thanks for the review! We are doing our best to help you sell more.

RCM BEAUTY AND WELLNESS HUB

we have started using this app and found encouraging results, early but promising days and good service

July 2, 2021

Great! Thank you for sharing your primary feedback. Good promising start :)

PrettE Gurls Boujee Boutique

Great great and thanks for John:) he was patient and answered all my questions, I'm so happy that I found this app.

June 29, 2021

You are happy = we are happy :)
Thanks!