Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

In Cart Upsell, Cross Sell, Product Recommendations & More

RCM BEAUTY AND WELLNESS HUB

we have started using this app and found encouraging results, early but promising days and good service

July 2, 2021

Great! Thank you for sharing your primary feedback. Good promising start :)

PrettE Gurls Boujee Boutique

Great great and thanks for John:) he was patient and answered all my questions, I'm so happy that I found this app.

June 29, 2021

You are happy = we are happy :)
Thanks!

Koozanoo

Amazing app! I try few before landing on this app, and I regret wasting time and money with the previous ones. Great layout and functionality, amazing support and to note: it works greatly with my theme and without causing any issues.

June 29, 2021

Great to hear! Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate your feedback. Happy to hear our app delivers everything we are passionate about.

Landings Yoga & Lifestyle

Nice app. I tried 5-6 similar apps with upselling after checkout. This one does the most stuff, and has the cheapest pricing. Support was quick and helpful

June 28, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! We are up to become the most friendly app on the marketplace.

Denco Gear

The app works incredibly to promote additional products. We made extra sales with the help of it. Extremely satisfied!

June 28, 2021

Cool! Thanks! Check out our new Scout module as well - it really rocks :)

babyiluv.com

I get frequent upsells due to the suggestions for more products. I am able to do manual recommendations which gives me full control of which products are seen with others. Very responsive and helpful support team too.

June 28, 2021

We highly appreciate your feedback. We built Recom.ai to cover most of your possible upsell and cross sell scenarios. Happy to hear it does its job well. Thanks!

Indispensable Conveniences

I just installed this app and setting it up was a breeze the customer service was amazing. John helped me every step of the way and answered all my questions.

June 28, 2021

Always at your service! Thank you for the review of our work. Please keep in touch for any further assistance should there be any need.

Klassy Chicks

We have used this app for our store and results are great. Also the support is really supportive and informative. A must have for ecommerce !

June 25, 2021

Thanks! Sweet to hear. As always, please feel free to reach out to us for any help or support.

GlamBeautyGoddess

This app is AMAZING! We've made close to $1000 in extra sales in the first 30 days we've had this app installed. This simple app is well worth the subscription value paid for it.

June 25, 2021

Great to hear! Thanks for sharing your feedback. Our costs are equated to be as win-win as possible. Thanks again and good further sales!

SantanaSublime

"Just downloaded the app and it's so helpful already. Right away I was able to speak to a rep who helped me by answering all of my questions, it was a really good first experience."

June 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. Our support team is happy to help whenever possible.