Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Latest Bedding

The app really worked what we expected and started seeing results right after installed this app. Also I would like to say thank to customer support team, they assist excellently.

All the best-:)

Choose To Rep

Great app and great support team. I needed help with the design and they did it within 48 hours. I highly recommend getting this app!

Jar Uk Industries

The support from the team is absolutely outstanding. They've held our hand every step of the way and they were more than happy to customise the app to our website so it was consistent with our design (all free and part of the installation process). Setting up rules is easy as pie and the level of customisation is great for our needs. The pricing model is also fair and is great for new websites and will scale alongside us as our sales grow. Can't recommend enough - this team ticks all the boxes for what you want from both a product - but more importantly (in my opinion), the "aftersales" support and attention to detail.

Enchanting Adornment

I'm really happy to have it thank you.

Italian Lighting Center

Incredible. This app does exactly what we need to create custom recommended suggestions within related product groupings. You can make the settings completely custom or use set "rules" to generalise. I am sure there are more features but this alone has refined our large e-commerce store to a uniquely enhanced personalised customer experience. We have now used this on two of our stores as we loved it so much.

The support team are so helpful and super fast at responding to any questions or queries. They make the integration process seamless.

In summary: You can expect first class customer service and a reliable app that does exactly as it says on the tin.

Crowest Tea

Great app with very helpful customer service! Would highly recommend this app to anyone!

Simpletechnv

Getting the help to install by allowing access is amazing service. I haven't had to dig in a ton yet, but that alone stands out in my mind. Set up was simple and it was up and running. Thanks!

Check it out - simpletechnv.store

Tumblar House

Really cool app, with surprisingly helpful customer service. Best customer support of any shopify app ever! Even more value now with the new pricing model!

Hoverbotshop

Great related products app, I spent a while 'shopping around' trying to find the best option on Shopify's app store and this one seems to fit that bill.

Customer support was helpful with setup and very responsive over email.

Highly recommended.

Zuri House

Fantastic App and the greatest support ever!!! Any questions, any issues, any requests are processed within minutes! The best Shopify app we have used! I would leave 10 stars if i could!