Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

In Cart Upsell, Cross Sell, Product Recommendations & More

Klassy Chicks

We have used this app for our store and results are great. Also the support is really supportive and informative. A must have for ecommerce !

June 25, 2021

Thanks! Sweet to hear. As always, please feel free to reach out to us for any help or support.

GlamBeautyGoddess

This app is AMAZING! We've made close to $1000 in extra sales in the first 30 days we've had this app installed. This simple app is well worth the subscription value paid for it.

June 25, 2021

Great to hear! Thanks for sharing your feedback. Our costs are equated to be as win-win as possible. Thanks again and good further sales!

SantanaSublime

"Just downloaded the app and it's so helpful already. Right away I was able to speak to a rep who helped me by answering all of my questions, it was a really good first experience."

June 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. Our support team is happy to help whenever possible.

M Homme

I used this app to help me get more conversions. I heard that it helps store owners convert, so i figured i would give it a try. It's easy to understand, and i would definitely recommend it as it is free

June 25, 2021

Thank you for your review. The app really does help sell more. Important thing: the app is not free. Although we provide a full-force free trial for everyone. Please check our page of the app store or contact support team for more info.

Hunting Gear

This is easy, fast and reliable. I have used this for website and results are amazing. If you are looking to boost your sales then this is the right app for you

June 25, 2021

Thanks a ton for your feedback. Reliability and speed have always been our targets. Let's see how many sales we can boost for you.

Next Generation Foot Health Supplies

I am at loss of words for the support recom team has provided. Absolutely superb. if you are looking to increase conversions then this app is for you.

June 23, 2021

Wow! Thanks! Happy to hear you appreciate our work.
Always at your service :-)

I HEART SCRUBS

it's really good app. especially customer service, nice patience. help me so much. thank you so much.

June 23, 2021

Happy to help! Please feel free to ping us whenever you need help again.

The She’s About Business Shop

Great app with very helpful customer service! Would highly recommend this app to anyone! Thanks again

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear you like the app.

fortunesfy

The app really worked what we expected and started seeing results right after installed this app. Also I would like to say thank to customer support team, they assist excellently. All the best-:)

June 21, 2021

Hey, thanks! Doing our best to make your experience with Recom.ai smooth.
Cheers!

ShopAkashi

I use this app for three Shopify stores, which helps me cross-sell and Upsell my products. The idea is to uplift sales and generates additional income. I have learned to create rules for delivering the most relevant recommendations to our customers. The only foible I can find is - I wish the app would give me more variants to show upsell & cross-sell widgets.

June 21, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback! Please reach out to our Support team and share a bit more info on which variants/options you lack.
We'll see what we can do to add them.