Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

EssenceHempOil

Trialed for 2 weeks, the app looks good on the site even with just basic functionality, however found it a bit too pricey as I have very low turnover but may consider it when things pick up. Customer support is excellent.

July 6, 2020

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. I'll be happy to welcome you back whenever you decide to give it another shot!

Pup Culture Prints

Fairly easy to use for a novice!... when I did get stuck the support was great. Helpful & very clear advice.

June 25, 2020

Thanks for your great review! We are always on duty whenever you need our help!
Cheers!

Spacio

Great app overall, I highly recommend it!
Efficient and fast service to help with customizations, paired with great interface and great ability to customize it to fit your theme and product recommendation needs.

June 18, 2020

Hey, thanks for your great review! We're happy to serve your business.
As usual, please feel free to shoot us a word whenever you need help or advice.
Cheers!

Rosemary Hallgarten

Customer support was top notch when I had an issue with my outdated app and the way a previous designer had set it up. Problem was solved within a few hours and I was even able to video chat and share screens with Anton to explain exactly what I needed help with.

June 8, 2020

Thank you for your terrific review! Always happy to help through any communication channel. Should you ever feel you could use help or advice - we're on standby.

Singhvi Jewels

One of the best app for displaying recommended products and recently viewed products. Has tons of customization available and great customer support!

June 5, 2020

Hey! Thanks for your fantastic feedback! Always on duty when you need us :)

Smart for Life

Very user-friendly functionality. Other apps try to do what Recom.ai does but most fall short. This app really executes on what they are offering to do.

June 3, 2020

Hey! Thanks for your feedback. We're always up to go above and beyond.

Braaaaaapp

I used the app for a few months, and I really liked it, but it would only be perfect if the billing was done by sales, and not by viewings.

A view does not implicate a sale, and if a page generates a lot of traffic, but not necessarily a lot of sales, this app can become very expensive, very fast.

I ended up erasing it because it became too expensive for me, however, it performed flawlessly and it will be missed on my page.

Great job.

June 2, 2020

Many thanks for your feedback! We have a robust analytics module to help you track the performance of the app and tune its recommendations. Please let me know if you ever need help with optimizing your widgets to ensure revenue growth. We'll be happy to help!

Nejim

Recently installed this app and very pleased with it so far. It has a very professional look and easy customization features. The pricing is a bit high in comparison to similar apps, but we'll see if it helps with conversions!

Update: The support on this app has been amazing. Anton is very helpful, he even helped set up custom recommendation rules to increase the conversion rate.

May 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. Let us know if you need help or advice. Cheers!

The Bike Project

This app allows for lots of flexibility and customisation of cross-sells. Plus their customer service team have been really helpful!

May 18, 2020

Thank you very much for your appreciation. It really means a lot to us. Always happy to help or advise whenever you need us.

Koh

We chose this app to help us display recommended products to our customers.
Anton and the team were helpful and responsive in getting the app set up to meet our specifications.

May 12, 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback! It's a pleasure working with you.
We're always here if you need help.