Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Ignyte

The app is great and easy to set up. And the support is beyond any expectation. Our theme problems were fixed so recommendations are showing well now. I definitely recommend

April 26, 2021

Ton of thanks! Always at your service. Please feel free to touch base if you ever need assistance again.

Shopii.fi

I used this app to add recommendations to my store. I was having a little trouble getting it to customize rules. They helped me and got it set up ASAP. These guys have great customer support!

April 26, 2021

Sweet to hear! Our Pit Stop team is really enthusiastic about helping you sort things out ASAP :)

Back Recline

I love this app, it won't slow down your site and has cool features that an e-commerce store needs. 5/5

April 26, 2021

Delivery of what merchants need to boost their sales is our TOP priority. Happy we have met your expectations!

Unique massager

I've used Recom to deliver highly relevant product recommendations to my customers, and it's provided a major boost for me. The features are incredible and the support from the Recom team is almost instant. My experience with Recom has been 5 out of 5.

April 22, 2021

Thank you very much for the evaluation of our service. Always at your side!

Vourr Premium Nutrition

Just started using it, but I like so far how easy it is to use and seems to do a great job with cross-selling and upselling.

April 22, 2021

100% sure you'll be happy with Recom.ai. Should any questions pop up - let us know and we'll provide max assistance. Thanks for the review!

Sales Riots

The app works great but what I really want to highlight is customer support. This is by far the best customer support I have received from any Shopify app. They helped me install and customize widgets instantly.

April 22, 2021

Thank you very much for the review. Our support team is trying to become the most effective crew on Shopify :)

Denjig

Clean looking app that does exactly what I need. Not to mention the support is incredible and very responsive. Looking forward to further updates and enhancements.

April 19, 2021

Hey, thanks a mil! Happy to hear. And yeah, we're a no-stopper on our development, so something new comes up with every update.

KurveyKurves

This app seems to be working faster than alternatives. The Mobile version is pretty optimized. Nice!

April 19, 2021

Yep, we are a mobile-first app. Research shows most purchases come from mobile devices, so we are here to help you sell more with this growing channel as well as the traditional desktop.

J Bees Sublimation Blanks

Highly recommended app for upsell. The app saved me a ton of time setting up cross-sells in my shopify website!

April 19, 2021

Very much appreciate your feedback! If you are happy = we are happy :)

SmartTecGadget

The app has a really good aesthetic and a well-thought-out set of features to help with upselling and cross-selling. Support is spectacular and helps with solving any problem.

April 19, 2021

Always on duty when you need help or advice. Thank you for being with us!