Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell, Cross Sell, Product Recommendations & More

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Aesthetics Guru

super simple and easy to use. John was super helpful and really did make life easy for me by guiding me through my first template. Fingers crossed I seem some return from it :)

November 26, 2021

Thanks! Pleasure to prove helpful!
Good luck with BF sales!

MEVANTI

Best Upsell I was using so far. Great ROAS on all our stores and the flexibility it gives the Owner is just incredible.

November 24, 2021

Happy to hear! Thanks! A BIG update to Upsell module is just around the corner. You'll like it. I promise :-)

Annizon Home Essentials

Awesome app and super helpful team! Thanks so much to John and the rest of the amazing team for all the help :)

November 24, 2021

Always ready to rock! Thanks for your patience! You are the best client ever!

365hussle

Application integration is very easy and fast funnels can be created. Additional sales came 2 days after installing it in the store.

November 23, 2021

Good start! Thanks for the feedback.
I recommend using our built-in Analytics module to fine-tune the performance. Let us know if you need advice

The Liquor Merchant

Does what I wanted and more, this is much needed app to boost sales. Super experience so far. thank you

November 22, 2021

Great! Please keep in touch for further feedback. We are rolling out a couple cool new features. Your opinion matters!
Thanks!

HomebodyStore

I am using this app and ROI is definitely rewarding. Looking forward to increase revenue in moving forward

November 22, 2021

Thanks! And that's minding you only enabled cross-selling widgets. Don't stop halfway - let's unleash Scout and Upsells as well

Lavish Accessories & Shoe House

Works as described. love this app, Very flexible that helps to generate more sales with its upsells and cross sells

November 19, 2021

Thanks! Happy to hear! Stay tuned for the coming update Upsell Offers. Will be even more effective

Miracle Lash & Co.

GOAT support. Like they went to the ends of the earth to help us out - couldn't ask for anything more.

November 19, 2021

Always eager to walk an extra mile :-)
Thanks!

geargadgetstore

Amazing all around. Their customer support made loom videos for us and even dove into the app to help us optimize it. The app itself works very well too. 5/5

November 18, 2021

Thanks a mil! Always at your service! :)
Happy the movies have helped

Optimize Beauty

Very good app, works as explained. Easy to setup, no problems at all.
Very good support, fast reply and good solutions. 5+ stars.

November 17, 2021

Much appreciated! Thanks! Happy to turn helpful!
Make sure you enable Scout feature for more conversions.