Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Increase sales with upsell and cross-sell recommendations

TimberWink Studio

Great app! They have the best cusotmer service and are very responsive to emails! Highly recommended!

GelaSkins

Great App, does just what we need. Excellent customer service as well. Very responsive to our questions and requests.

Coral

Great app. One of the best app support team. They're very quick to respond to mails and made changes according to my specifications.

The Happy Givers

Absolutely, without a doubt, the best customer service I have received from any app in the 4 years of using hundreds of apps for my store TheHappyGivers.com. Bravo to the team for a great product, with stellar customer service, that looks and works perfectly.

Salted Seagull

This is an excellent app! I needed suggested items that I could control, instead of apps that guess that for me. In my particular need I needed, on the cart page, selected items from a category that were $10 and under. This app did the trick. Also the customer support is second to none. Absolutely amazing service. Anton is great and gets the custom work done almost immediately. Thank you!

MODU

Great app, looks amazing and easy to set up. Adds the finishing touches to my product page! Would definitely recommend

Linen Way CA

I would like to thank Upsell and Cross-sell team for excellent customer support and great app that is exactly what we have been looking for. The app works perfectly allowing you customize the rules to fit the needs of your individual store. The team created a custom temple for my site that fits perfectly in terms of design and layout. The support team are so helpful and super fast at responding to any questions or queries. They make the integration process seamless. I am looking forward to continue using the app and now considering it for my other store.

brownslingerie

Great app just what I wanted, needed help with changing the layout for my theme so emailed and got super fast response and they changed it all to the way I wanted it. Brilliant service & app looks great!

wholesalewaterheater

Outstanding support! A great app, recommended. Had a problem with install, they spend all the time needed to investigate and find the issue.

Urbanistic

Very good app, excellent service. Gives me the ability to pick each cross-sell for individual products/collections, which other similar apps don't have.