Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Jarjarbinkz

Helped me customize some things for making upsells easier in my checkout area. Worked with me until it was just the way I needed it to be.

Doodlewear Nz

I've only just started using this but so far it seem to be great! The support is amazing and they help you set it all up and fixes any tweaks required pretty quickly. You can see how many views and clicks you are getting from the app settings which is great! This app has helped keep my customers browsing for longer - thus increasing the opportunity of a transaction.

Dubovie Clothing Co

Easy to use, great functionality and very well excecuted!

Dubovie Clothing Co.
www.dubocloco.com

Valija Gitana

Anton provides great customer service. There has been a fair boost on conversions ever since we installed this app.

Clo Store

Great theme integration, and the feature for selecting which exact products are recommended b/w each other is great. Also gives valuable CTR % information on what's working and what's not.

Loomandloft

Best related products app out there! Really easy to set up and customize rules, the only app I found that works well and can be as specific as you want with what products show up on what product pages.

Customer service is top notch, Anton has been super helpful and replies incredibly fast! They can help you customize the look and feel to match your storefront quickly as well.

Overall, great app and experience!

Handbag Addict

As someone who has tried a ton of Shopify apps, this is one of the better ones and Anton provides excellent support. A must have for showing matching and related products in your store.

Alpha Tunes Media

Anton really helped me create it to how I wanted it to look. Did it in just 1 day. Great customer service. Thank you so much!

Harrypottersales

Great customer support. Problems are solved within hours. Best related products app you can get for your Shopify store. I couldn't imagine my store without this app. Makes your store very clever with the use of RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS. Highly recommended this app!

Dead Roses Clothing

The guys at ARP have done an amazing job with my store. Their response time and customer support has been amazing and I couldn't recommend their app enough!