Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell, Cross Sell, Product Recommendations & More

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

minidentremover

This app helped me grow my sales significantly. Also their customer service is second to none. Lightning fast response times, and if there is any issue even though not related to their app directly.

November 16, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We very much appreciate you sharing it. As said during the call, we will be happy to help you set things up further.

Premier Mart

Perfectly does it job, it's everything I was looking for, Also, app is easy to use, have no hesitation in recommending recom upsell and cross sell

November 11, 2021

Sweet to hear! Thanks!
Indeed, there shouldn't be any second thoughts as our clients don't risk anything :)

Audree Lee

Best customer support I have ever experienced with apps on Shopify. The app works really well and is very easy to set up and use. Highly recommended!

November 10, 2021

Hey! Thanks a mil! Happy you are satisfied with our work. We'll be happy to accompany you all the way with Recom.ai if needed :)

Ventura Store

It’s great for upselling. Free design assistance to match my brand which is invaluable. Shout out to John for assisting so quickly.

November 10, 2021

Great! Thanks for sharing your feedback. Happy to be helpful

emmysfashion

This app is so helpful in generating more sales plus it's so hassle-free to use because the staff, most especially John, are so accommodating and even offers to set up the app for you! John set up mine and I was able to focus more on other areas of my business because their assistance. If you want to set it up on your own, you can do so too since the app is user-friendly. Will definitely use this app for my future Shopify businesses

November 9, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We will be happy to oversee your configs should you ever need our help. John will be available anytime for you :)

Techtoids

I used this app to assist with cross selling does a fantastic job great time saver great tool to increase sales thank you!

November 9, 2021

Cool! Thanks for the feedback! We are constantly on the way to make the app as friendly as possible.

Femshapewear

The installation was simple. They were also excellent about answering my setup questions and ensuring our business could get the most out of the app. Highly recommend!

November 8, 2021

Thank you very much for sharing your first feedback! As agreed, we'll be keeping an eye on your store for any help you might need.

StandUp Desk Depot

I love how supportive the Recom team is to help set up the funnels and provide information to the app. Definitely an asset to any ecommerce store!

November 8, 2021

Happy to see you among our clients! We'll be keeping the channel open for any further communication

Livv To Glow

The work that was done looks great, very professional and I can't wait till I start seeing more sales from it! Thanks

November 8, 2021

We enjoyed working with your store too! Check your Analytics module to monitor how exactly the sales are growing. We'll be close should you ever need any advice or help.

Outsiderspace

So far, so good! Easy to install and figure out, even for someone without developer skills. I think my customers are enjoying having a new "deal" offer given to them

November 8, 2021

Happy to have served you well! Thanks!