Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell, Cross Sell, Product Recommendations & More

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Outsiderspace

So far, so good! Easy to install and figure out, even for someone without developer skills. I think my customers are enjoying having a new "deal" offer given to them

November 8, 2021

Happy to have served you well! Thanks!

Print on demand Gifts

The app works great. Really simple to use and is really effective. I wanted to do all sorts of different upsells and John gave me the ability to do all of them. I got in contact with support and they got back quickly and helped me fix some issues I was having as well. Highly recommend.

November 9, 2021

Hey! Thanks for your feedback. It was our pleasure helping you out! The speed now has been optimized even more. Thank you for your patience!

shoponn

Awesome app! Awesome support! More than half of our sales are coming through the upsell app and we are very happy with the results.

November 8, 2021

Now that's great news! Thank you for your feedback!

Royal Swimwear llc

I am not really familiar with this app and I don't know how to start but what's made me decide to deal with it? Is the support, very accommodating and responsive he actually help me with the process! Thank you John. I'm excited to have results using this app. Will definitely recommend this app!

November 5, 2021

Hey, thanks! We'll make sure you get familiarized with the app and continue receiving our most caring support further on.
Remember: John is your all term wingman on your path with Recom.ai. Keep in touch!

Furry Buddies Pet Shop

This is an app that is easy to setup, use and customize. The support team is responsive and helpful. Thanks!

November 5, 2021

Thank you for being with us! We got your back!

StylePHX

He was great! Very helpful! He answered my questions and provided video tutorial to help. It was exactly what I needed.

November 4, 2021

Thanks! We are trying to keep up with highest standards of support :)

Tucson Sky

really well done and useful app to convert better sales. Easy enough to use and top support. Recommended!

November 4, 2021

Cool! Thanks for the great feedback! Let us know if you need any further help or assistance.

The Grind Never Sleeps

The experience with the app is more than 5 stars. Love the Recom upsell and cross sell. Also great support team. Cheers

November 3, 2021

Happy to hear you love Recom as much as we do :)
Thanks!

DAHAIRGOAT HAIR COMPANY

John from Recom is very helpful and fast with customer service. Love this app, definitely recommend. :)

November 3, 2021

Thanks! Keep in touch for any further help!

Home Style Accessories

I have to say this was one of the best online customer service experiences, I ever had. Thanks John!

November 3, 2021

Yeah, our John rocks! :-)
Thanks for the review!