Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost store sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Tumblar House

Really cool app, with surprisingly helpful customer service. Best customer support of any shopify app ever! Even more value now with the new pricing model!

Hoverbotshop

Great related products app, I spent a while 'shopping around' trying to find the best option on Shopify's app store and this one seems to fit that bill.

Customer support was helpful with setup and very responsive over email.

Highly recommended.

Zuri House

Fantastic App and the greatest support ever!!! Any questions, any issues, any requests are processed within minutes! The best Shopify app we have used! I would leave 10 stars if i could!

Geronimo Online Shop

Just installed the App, but it is very user-friendly and easy to set.
One of the most important details for me, personally, is the customer service, which I would have given 10 stars if possible.
Very responsive and kind, adjusted the view of the app according to my requests almost instantly. Thank you!

One White Dress

Fantastic product, does exactly what you expect it to and you can play with so many variables to make sure your customers are seeing what products you need them to! Asked for support to adjust the look and feel to reflect my shop theme and they had done so perfectly within a day and did it exactly as I asked, for free!

Domestic Possessions Homestore

By far one of the best companies I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. My customer service officer Anton was TOP NOTCH. I had a few back end coding issues with the placement of things on my mobile layout....long story short, Anton took care of things within 24hrs and responded to all my messages right away.

I highly recommend this company, you will not be dissatisfied. A great company with fantastic customer service!

Leak Savers

They got me up and running in less than 24 hours. Great service. App is easy to configure and modify

Flore Anais

I would leave more stars if I could. Anton and his team at Exto are incredibly resourceful and helpful. They have taken the time to help me customize boxes to my template, and have spent well in excess of a week working (at no charge) to make sure their app integrates properly into my store. The Automatic Related Products is also incredibly simple and intuitive to use, even for someone who is as "tech-challenged" as I am. Can't rave about this team enough, if only every app support team could be this great! Thanks again to Anton and his team for all the support and help.

Gadget De Le Semaine

Great app! Worked straight out of the box and it's easy to use. Had an issue using it on my site's homepage and the author answered quickly. Thx!

Get Shapewear

If you are looking for a first class app with an A++ support team, look no further.

This is by far one of the best Shopify apps we have used.

It is well designed and looks great on all devices. Do not hesitate to give this app a spin.

You will not regret it. Thank us later :)