Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Linen Way CA

I would like to thank Upsell and Cross-sell team for excellent customer support and great app that is exactly what we have been looking for. The app works perfectly allowing you customize the rules to fit the needs of your individual store. The team created a custom temple for my site that fits perfectly in terms of design and layout. The support team are so helpful and super fast at responding to any questions or queries. They make the integration process seamless. I am looking forward to continue using the app and now considering it for my other store.

brownslingerie

Great app just what I wanted, needed help with changing the layout for my theme so emailed and got super fast response and they changed it all to the way I wanted it. Brilliant service & app looks great!

wholesalewaterheater

Outstanding support! A great app, recommended. Had a problem with install, they spend all the time needed to investigate and find the issue.

Urbanistic

Very good app, excellent service. Gives me the ability to pick each cross-sell for individual products/collections, which other similar apps don't have.

Awesome Products

Easy, effective with great support.
I helped me to create a slider for my product page to get more sale with every purchase.

Gilleri Jewel

I use this app to take care of upsell, Great app!
Very easy to install and amazing support, very recommended

Latest Bedding

The app really worked what we expected and started seeing results right after installed this app. Also I would like to say thank to customer support team, they assist excellently.

All the best-:)

Choose To Rep

Great app and great support team. I needed help with the design and they did it within 48 hours. I highly recommend getting this app!

Jar Uk Industries

The support from the team is absolutely outstanding. They've held our hand every step of the way and they were more than happy to customise the app to our website so it was consistent with our design (all free and part of the installation process). Setting up rules is easy as pie and the level of customisation is great for our needs. The pricing model is also fair and is great for new websites and will scale alongside us as our sales grow. Can't recommend enough - this team ticks all the boxes for what you want from both a product - but more importantly (in my opinion), the "aftersales" support and attention to detail.

Enchanting Adornment

I'm really happy to have it thank you.