Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell, Cross Sell, Product Recommendations & More

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Bunion Sleeve

Very nice and simple app to use...it works!

Nystyle

The app is good, and the service is good. They help me to install the app.

Man Cave Inc

Very nice shopify app for its ease to use and the detailed documentation.
So I could integrate the app with my store easily. What a thoughtful dev team!

59 Parks

We've only been using the app for a week so far but we love it! This kind of functionality feels crucial to any shop. Support response is quick and helpful. Feels like the right level of customization, too. Thumbs up all around so far!

Tiffany Lighting Direct

Very pleased with the product and the service. Easy set up and does exactly what I need it to, started to pay for itself already with add on sales. Konstantin was very helpful and helped set up the CSS file to make it fit perfectly with the feel of the site.

Crabandthefox

Very flexible rule based system for selecting related products. I was amazed at just how specific I could be. Great app functionality and it looks good too! 5 Stars *****

Kikis Castle

Works as advertised, and does it seamlessly behind the scenes. This is a useful app.

Loja Izi

had a little bit of difficult on the css cause i'm a beginner. besides that, it's awesome

Straight Outta Russia

This is a phenomenal app. Very easy to use, with top notch support. It offers all the functionality you could ever want from such an app, and then some. It looks great, loads super fast, and is rock solid. Highly recommended to all.

Megasupplystore

We looked through several up-selling, cross-selling, and recommended products apps, and we found that aheadWorks' Automatic Related Products app is the best!

Great customer service, great features, and works as advertised.