Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

The Led Hat

It would be helpful if we could add an upsell pop up at different points in the customer journey, however, the app seems to do its job. Happy with it so far.

March 18, 2021

Thanks for the great idea! Will definitely be added to the app ASAP.

Doggyful

I use this app on my webstore and it's great. Additionally, they've got a reliable support team. They helped and put me through all I needed from start to finish. Would definitely recommend it!

March 18, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Always at your service :)

Nexity Scooters

Useful features and super professional and helpful support from Anton. Highly recommend using this app!

March 18, 2021

Great to hear! Thank you very much for the feedback. Will be happy to help with any further questions.

Grab CBD

At first I had a little technical issue and Anton was super helpful! He quickly solved the problem and now the app is working fine. App has been great thus far!

Hey! Thanks a mil for your feedback! Happy to help

Paso

Highly recommended. It is a good app! The experience is seamless. It's easy to drive more sales with the app.

March 15, 2021

Happy to hear your sales have gone up with us! Thank you very much for your feedback

Paso

I thought it was hard but it's so nice and easy to use. Quickest support ever! Highly recommended to everyone.

Astek Home

Our site has a very large inventory so it took some time to set up the related product feature, but once it's set the app works well and I rarely have to think about. Plus the support team is helpful and responsive.

March 15, 2021

Always at your service! As always, we are nearby when you need help or advice.

Sacred Geometrical

I don’t know how it does but Recom.ai does magic and recommends products that our customers might want to add to their carts. We’ve definitely seen an increase in engagement and click throughs since we’ve started that.

February 18, 2021

Wow! Thanks for your evaluation of the app's effectiveness on your store. We will keep up with new features and upgrades. Stay tuned!

ANNA MARTA

"I love how Recom.ai gives new customers the top sellers and new arrivals and current customers recommendations based on purchases."

February 18, 2021

Happy to hear we add value to your business! Thanks a lot. Please feel free to get in touch any time you have a question or idea. We're here to help you grow.

www.wemerse.ch

“The product recommendations feature is really cool. It helps drive more sales—I don’t have to do anything. All I did was install the app, choose the type of recommendations, edit the style and publish.”