Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell, Cross Sell, Product Recommendations & More

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Xenatopia

Amazing app and very helpful customer service! They even helped me with migrating to my second store! Will stay here!!

November 1, 2021

Thanks! It was a pleasure! We're planning to add an export feature to simplify transfer of the configs to several stores with similar theme layout. However it will take time to add as a feature, so for now we will be helping do that manually.

The Baby Shield

Amazing support from the get go! John was so kind to provide me with tips to improve my Thank You page. Highly recommend you try it out for yourself.

November 1, 2021

Thanks a lot! Happy to have helped you! Please touch base with us again once you launch full-force. We'll be happy to help you adjust your Cross-Sells as well.

Trendinggadgetszone

Great customer support John helped me set up everything that i wanted to use in my checkout page. Thanks a lot.

November 1, 2021

Thank you too! Happy to prove useful. Keep track on the Analytics module and let us know if you wish any further adjustments added.

Beauty By Maxx

Great customer service, the possibilities are endless, I recommend this app that will boost your numbers!

November 1, 2021

Cool! Thanks! Being a fan of Recom.ai myself I highly appreciate treatment of our diverse features as Endless Abilities rather than complicated system :-)

CoolGadgetGift

I use this app for my cross sell and i'm very happy for the result. the support team is very efficient and I recommend.

November 1, 2021

Thanks! Sweet to hear our work is appreciated so high. Always on duty when you need us!

Fairytales.pk

Excellent customer support! Great functionality having bundles always visible in a neat, compact design.

October 29, 2021

Cool! Thanks for your feedback! We are proud of our customization options to help you craft the best matching design.

Hairsalon@9

John was polite and got the job done quickly. He made sure to provide me with accurate steps to get the issue resolved. He was very patient.

October 29, 2021

It was our pleasure helping you set things up! Never think twice if you need help. We'll make sure John is assigned to help you again :-)

StixAve

easy to use, layout look good, support team responded fast!
not much app have this upsell layout and this price!

Isabellad'Este

I wanted to check this app for my business, I am very pleased with its features. Never saw such an amazing options in any other app. Highly Recommend !

October 29, 2021

Happy to hear! Thank you very much. Please ping us if you have any questions or need advice with the configs. We'll be happy to help you anytime

Slaynshop

Very happy. Fast response times from support and so far every wish has been realized. We still have to wait a few days to see how effective the app is. However, it loads super fast.

October 28, 2021

Thanks! We've just launched a series of improvements to raise the speed even more. Happy to hear you have already experienced the upgrades.