Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell, Cross Sell, Product Recommendations & More

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

HANDBAG PLUG

Very good customer support! The functions I need can be achieved through simple settings, yes, it is great

October 28, 2021

Simplicity is our destination :)
Making complex solutions easy to handle is something we are passionate about.
Anyway, please feel free to request any assistance from our end. We are here to help you anytime.

TheVintageClothing

Fast and phenomenal support. Easily answers questions and genuinely wants to find a solution for every problem.

October 27, 2021

Hey! Thanks! That's what Support Team is for :-)

Jordanzofficial

One of the best upsell/Bundles apps on the market, very affordable and the customer service is on point, I highly recommend

October 27, 2021

Thank you very much! We did tons of research before launching the app just to make sure we do offer something any merchant will find useful. Thanks again!

Sakhoskin

Great app and very simple to use.The design is great and there are many advanced options which can be used for any kind of offer.

October 26, 2021

Thanks! We are happy to meet your needs! Please ping us if you need any advice or guidance. Always here to help.

The Robo

This app does exactly what I wanted it to do. It looks beautiful and works perfectly. I had a couple of issues that were kind of deal breakers for me - I used the chat feature and someone helped me figure out this issues within just a few hours. Excellent service and app - will use for all of my stores!

October 26, 2021

Thanks! Always on duty when you need our help! :-)

tagmole

really really great app and the customer service is amazing. they are super friendly and act very fast. im super happy. thank you guys for this awsome app

October 25, 2021

Wow! Thanks! We are just doing our job! Happy to deliver! :)

Girl Glamor

Great customer support (we had a problem with cart and they fixed it very fast and efficiently).
The app is great, it is very easy to use.

October 25, 2021

Thanks a mil! Wouldn't call it a problem really. Just a slight optimisation. Keep in touch!

Iced Republic

Installed this app for testing but results are beyond expectation. It definitely boosts sales volume. Thanks so much

October 25, 2021

Cool! Please note that we can disable the billing until your store goes live. Just to make sure you start paying only after you start to use the app for real sales.

fashionconfesss

Great App to increase average order value. Easy to implement and use. Support is very fast and helpful.

October 25, 2021

Sweet to hear! Please stay in contact with us for any future help or guidance.

A'Cole Clothing

The app definitely gets the job done. One of the best cross sell and upsell app available on shopify. I am so happy to choose this

October 25, 2021

Thank you for the great feedback! Keep an eye on the app's Analytics module for better performance tracking. Let us know if you need help with the setup.