Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost store sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Dubovie Clothing Co

Easy to use, great functionality and very well excecuted!

Dubovie Clothing Co.
www.dubocloco.com

Valija Gitana

Anton provides great customer service. There has been a fair boost on conversions ever since we installed this app.

Clo Store

Great theme integration, and the feature for selecting which exact products are recommended b/w each other is great. Also gives valuable CTR % information on what's working and what's not.

Loomandloft

Best related products app out there! Really easy to set up and customize rules, the only app I found that works well and can be as specific as you want with what products show up on what product pages.

Customer service is top notch, Anton has been super helpful and replies incredibly fast! They can help you customize the look and feel to match your storefront quickly as well.

Overall, great app and experience!

Handbag Addict

As someone who has tried a ton of Shopify apps, this is one of the better ones and Anton provides excellent support. A must have for showing matching and related products in your store.

Alpha Tunes Media

Anton really helped me create it to how I wanted it to look. Did it in just 1 day. Great customer service. Thank you so much!

Harrypottersales

Great customer support. Problems are solved within hours. Best related products app you can get for your Shopify store. I couldn't imagine my store without this app. Makes your store very clever with the use of RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS. Highly recommended this app!

Dead Roses Clothing

The guys at ARP have done an amazing job with my store. Their response time and customer support has been amazing and I couldn't recommend their app enough!

Slidemagic

This app can make your related product search look like it is powered by a full data centre of AI servers! My store sells business PowerPoint templates with many tags and this app is the backbone of my customer search experience.

In addition, the support of the team is phenomenal. They went out of their way to match the display of search results exactly to my custom Shopify store template.

Highly recommended!

Little Pancakes

This app is probably one of the very few absolutely hassle-free integrations on the Shopify App Store. It works perfectly and reliably and loads on every platform. The support team is hands-down the most proactive, effective and kind one we have ever encountered.

We highly recommend the solution that Automatic Related Products provides.

Our Special Thanks to Anton Lischuk who is a legend around here in our office :D!!!