Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

One White Dress

Fantastic product, does exactly what you expect it to and you can play with so many variables to make sure your customers are seeing what products you need them to! Asked for support to adjust the look and feel to reflect my shop theme and they had done so perfectly within a day and did it exactly as I asked, for free!

Domestic Possessions Homestore

By far one of the best companies I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. My customer service officer Anton was TOP NOTCH. I had a few back end coding issues with the placement of things on my mobile layout....long story short, Anton took care of things within 24hrs and responded to all my messages right away.

I highly recommend this company, you will not be dissatisfied. A great company with fantastic customer service!

Leak Savers

They got me up and running in less than 24 hours. Great service. App is easy to configure and modify

Flore Anais

I would leave more stars if I could. Anton and his team at Exto are incredibly resourceful and helpful. They have taken the time to help me customize boxes to my template, and have spent well in excess of a week working (at no charge) to make sure their app integrates properly into my store. The Automatic Related Products is also incredibly simple and intuitive to use, even for someone who is as "tech-challenged" as I am. Can't rave about this team enough, if only every app support team could be this great! Thanks again to Anton and his team for all the support and help.

Gadget De Le Semaine

Great app! Worked straight out of the box and it's easy to use. Had an issue using it on my site's homepage and the author answered quickly. Thx!

Get Shapewear

If you are looking for a first class app with an A++ support team, look no further.

This is by far one of the best Shopify apps we have used.

It is well designed and looks great on all devices. Do not hesitate to give this app a spin.

You will not regret it. Thank us later :)

Studio One By Jodi

OMG I love the this app.
Alexander is awesome , saved me so much time and so helpful!
The site looks Fab!
Great JoB!

Testikauppa1212

Great app, works nicely in drop shipping store

Aht Ltyfr

Anton is just a beast! You have an issue, no need to wait, he will fix it!
But first he will make sure that he got what problem you are encountering.

No hesitation, 1000% recommendation, this team deserves to go further.

The app is great, good related products, the viewed products is a very interesting feature as well, give it a try.

Stufffromchumleys

Would love to give Anton & this app 10 stars! The easiest install and ANY questions are answered SO fast and SO pleasantly! It also makes your site look awesome! Highly, highly recommend it!