Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell, Cross Sell, Product Recommendations & More

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Africanlionboxing

John, thank you very much, it helped me with all my problems, it's really kind and patient. This application has been very good for my store. I recommend it to everyone.

October 25, 2021

Thanks! Seems John definitely deserves a bonus :)

iShopingdeal

Great app, I have never had experience with such a good support team. Amazingly done, thank you John! Helped me out a lot and made sure I had everything I needed.

October 22, 2021

Happy to hear you enjoyed our caring attitude! Thanks! We are happy to make you happy with our App :)

Gennex

Installed the app today - nice interface. Support and developers were really efficient. Thank you for your assistance!

October 22, 2021

Always ready for action! BTW, a few upgrades to the interface are just around the corner. Hope you'll like them.
Thank you very much for your supportive review. Much appreciated. Really.

Padbanque

I tried out the app and the first experience with it is amazing. It is super easy to set up everything and get it going. I face a problem with the Cart page and the support is just amazing. I rate the app as well as the support 5 out of 5 stars. Keep it up this way! :-)

October 21, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review! Happy to be making good apps for good people :)
It was pleasure woking with you. Never hesitate a moment if you need our help. Looking forward to assisting you in the future whenever you need us. Thanks!

Gifter Palace

The app is fantastic to use. It has got some really nice features which can be useful. Customer support is very helpful. Helped a lot while onboarding. A big thank you to the team for the support!!

October 20, 2021

Happy to prove ourselves helpful! Thanks!
Please feel free to ping us whenever you feel stuck or would like a bit of guidance. We are always happy to help even if you can't find something in the app yourself.

Starting a brand today

Good application, and great customer service, they solved my problems and doubts instantly, they are very kind! :)

October 19, 2021

Cool! Thanks! As always, please feel free to reach out for any help or advice anytime.
Thanks!

FitRushCo

Recom has been super effective in getting more conversions. The support team was very cooperative and handled my questions promptly. Thank you

October 19, 2021

Thanks! I confirm that. Your start was good. Let's keep the rhythm groovy! :)

Mom's Favorite

Easy to use with ample features to do anything. Plus if you get stuck, great customer service is always there

October 19, 2021

Thanks for the great feedback! We are aiming to be a super-gizmo app :)

Fashion Point

This App meets all my needs. And the customer support responds quickly and patiently. Really thanks John for solving my problem.

October 19, 2021

Many thanks for your words of appreciation! Really happy to hear positive feedback. We will go on helping you fine-tune your sales strategies with our cross-selling system. Thanks again!

Backwoods Emporium

Very easy to install and seems to have lots of features that other apps offer for a lot more. Customer support helped us configure the first funnel, very quickly.

October 18, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! Happy to be helpful. Stay it touch for any help or advice you might need.