Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost store sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Montanawest Usa Dev

Great app. Good Customer support. Much Recommended. Thank you Anton Lischuk.

My Sanctuary Shop

Great app! Must have for online retail. Anton was incredibly proactive in helping me install and set up.

Militarycases Com

This app is the only one on the store that could deliver what I needed.

My products are available with the same design across a range of different items but they're delivered to the user in collections of the same product type. (E.g. all wallets are on the same page, but a design is available as a wallet, a phone case, a t-shirt etc.) so the rules of recommending related items offered in my Theme (by collection items) was useless for cross selling.

My customers needed to see the related items based on Product Title being similar (Matching end word on each product title) and with this app I was able to offer just that.

The only negative I had was that the app installs with a plain style out of the box, so unless you know how to arrange CSS styles then its ugly. HOWEVER this isn't a problem if you can wait a day or two!! Get in touch with the guys and they'll do all the install work for you AND they will set the CSS style to match your theme.

I'm really pleased with the result - THIS IS THE ONLY APP THAT COULD DELIVER WHAT I NEEDED!!!!

Don't let your impatience get the better of you if you don't like the way it looks when it installs. They can fix it for you.

5 Stars all day long.

Fine Flatware

Fantastic App! Setup is very easy and has been a tremendous resource for our website. Allows us to easily set up related products for specific collections in a short amount of time. Customer Service is amazing and are extremely helpful. Would highly recommend this App for all shopify stores. Have been using it for over a year now and could not be happier! A+

Clocksavant

This app has paid for itself in the first 30 days as we saw an immediate increase in visitor conversion-to-sales based on visitors following related links provided by this app. A number of apps in the store providing this type of feature are inflexible, try to guess at what you want to relate rather than allowing you to more clearly direct it, or simply don't work. The most important distinguishing characteristic of this app is its highly advanced, yet easy to use, method of organizing related products. For us, we used words in the title of our products to define related products for the app to display. This worked extremely well and was easy-to-setup. The app is very flexible, when you start to configure it, be patient and experiment a bit and you will see there are simple ways to achieve your goals and a future path of more advanced relationships for when you are ready for that. The support of the app is absolutely superb if you reach-out to the developer. So many apps will naturally promise to improve your sales, we can say that this app delivered on that promise right away. We have also received feedback that it makes the site more enjoyable to explore.

Organic Stage

Great product once we got the kinks worked out! Love that you can customize the output. Perfect. Great job guys!

Dbl Five

I love this app! Such a great addition to our store and has definitely helped with up-selling. Real pleasure to work with, and super accommodating when I wanted to add a specific font and color to suggested item area. Highly recommend!

Beard Blade

We've been using Automatic Related Products for around 4 months, having previously managed related items through a cumbersome set of tags on each product. This app allowed us to set simple, rule-based recommendations for each category all through a clean UI. It's improved the freshness of our site, as well as enabled us to report on the effectiveness of the various related items we select in terms of additional sales. Highly recommended!

Chichenikamexico

Great app, it has increased our sales definitively

Lindastars

Awesome app and great customer support.