Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Increase sales with upsell and cross-sell recommendations

Ergo In Demand

I wish I could rate this company with more than 5 stars.:). They are working "overtime" to help you! There services are very professional and I would recommend them to anybody that want to have their related products just perfect. Thank you Vita N. / Support Specialist and the team. This is one of the best ratings I ever gave to a Shopify APP company. I wish there were more companies like aheadworks.com.

Salon Supplies To Your Door

These guys deserve their success. I've had a few problems with transitioning my store to Shopify from Bigcommerce, and have found their support to be second to none! Nothing is too much trouble. They've modified code to get my offers looking perfect in the store. Looks very professional.
Thanks again!
Liz

Spoofytees

Great extension and excellent support i am using it for my site, loved it...

Newrepublicshoes

Great app with even better customer service. We needed help changing our code to match the member pricing in our store and the Automatic Related Products team was very responsive and helpful. 10/10 would recommend.

Decorra

A great app which gives you much more control over your related products. Very responsive and helpful support.

All together well worth it!

Kinsley Armelle

Absolutely worth it! Let me tell you why you should use this app:

1. Fast page load speeds increasing user conversion because customers aren't waiting for entire page load. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

2. Stellar customer support

3. Simplistic and beautiful design

We experimented with coding our own related products snippets, but ultimately this is a superior application and we are happy to pay a small monthly fee to ensure our customers can find exactly what they need.

Rigol Online

Great extension and excellent support.

Nickelbender

Very flexible, does exactly what I hoped it would do. I don't need machine learning or AI to determine my related products - just give me the tools and I'll set up the rules - and that's what this app provides. A great value! Thanks

Oitnw

Great customer service and once it's set up it's fairly easy to use, even for beginners!

Natures Deal

This app saves me hours of manual work. I configured relations between products just in a few clicks. I also needed the app block to be customizable to fit in with our site design and aheadworks support team was of assistance as well. Now the block looks just perfect.