Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell, Cross Sell, Product Recommendations & More

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Fashion Point

This App meets all my needs. And the customer support responds quickly and patiently. Really thanks John for solving my problem.

October 19, 2021

Many thanks for your words of appreciation! Really happy to hear positive feedback. We will go on helping you fine-tune your sales strategies with our cross-selling system. Thanks again!

Backwoods Emporium

Very easy to install and seems to have lots of features that other apps offer for a lot more. Customer support helped us configure the first funnel, very quickly.

October 18, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! Happy to be helpful. Stay it touch for any help or advice you might need.

The Model Server

Helped me resolved all the issues I was having and gave me more tips to help my website look better!

October 18, 2021

That's why we are here :)
Let us know if you need further help!

Xulaika

First time using this app. It performs the way I would like it to be with helps from the Developer. The customer service team are so amazing especially John . Keep up the great work guys! Much appreciated!

October 18, 2021

Always here when you need us! Thanks! We'll tell John he is amazing :)

With Us We Grow

Recom.ai is a great app, it really does combine a hell of features. The support team is great too, i like that they have a live chat that responds quickly

October 18, 2021

We are proud to have one of the most comprehensive apps on the marketplace! Thank you very much. Let us know if you ever need a hand with the configs!

megamassage chairs

Awesome app, easy to setup. Beautiful and Real upsell and cross sell features. Recommend it 100/100!!

October 18, 2021

Ah, real sweet music to our ears :)
Thanks a mil!

TBY STORE

John was super helpful in getting us set up with our product recommendations. Thank you very much John

October 18, 2021

Thanks! The management will definitely grant John with extra coffee :)

Aadorit

Definitely recommend this app who is looking for cross sell and upsell features. I look forward myself benefiting from this app

October 18, 2021

Cool! Please count us in for any further help or assistance.

goodfitdeals

Great app and great support team, they responded with every message in just few seconds. appreciate it, and recommend it

October 15, 2021

Proud to be your wingmen :)

Dealing With You

I love the pricing that supports newcomers/beginners, I love the possibilities we have with such a powerful app, thank you so much for creating the app!!!

October 15, 2021

Thanks! Great to hear you like our app. As always, you are most welcome to turn to us if you need any help or advice