Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Handbag Addict

As someone who has tried a ton of Shopify apps, this is one of the better ones and Anton provides excellent support. A must have for showing matching and related products in your store.

Alpha Tunes Media

Anton really helped me create it to how I wanted it to look. Did it in just 1 day. Great customer service. Thank you so much!

Harrypottersales

Great customer support. Problems are solved within hours. Best related products app you can get for your Shopify store. I couldn't imagine my store without this app. Makes your store very clever with the use of RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS. Highly recommended this app!

Dead Roses Clothing

The guys at ARP have done an amazing job with my store. Their response time and customer support has been amazing and I couldn't recommend their app enough!

Slidemagic

This app can make your related product search look like it is powered by a full data centre of AI servers! My store sells business PowerPoint templates with many tags and this app is the backbone of my customer search experience.

In addition, the support of the team is phenomenal. They went out of their way to match the display of search results exactly to my custom Shopify store template.

Highly recommended!

Little Pancakes

This app is probably one of the very few absolutely hassle-free integrations on the Shopify App Store. It works perfectly and reliably and loads on every platform. The support team is hands-down the most proactive, effective and kind one we have ever encountered.

We highly recommend the solution that Automatic Related Products provides.

Our Special Thanks to Anton Lischuk who is a legend around here in our office :D!!!

Montanawest Usa Dev

Great app. Good Customer support. Much Recommended. Thank you Anton Lischuk.

My Sanctuary Shop

Great app! Must have for online retail. Anton was incredibly proactive in helping me install and set up.

Militarycases Com

This app is the only one on the store that could deliver what I needed.

My products are available with the same design across a range of different items but they're delivered to the user in collections of the same product type. (E.g. all wallets are on the same page, but a design is available as a wallet, a phone case, a t-shirt etc.) so the rules of recommending related items offered in my Theme (by collection items) was useless for cross selling.

My customers needed to see the related items based on Product Title being similar (Matching end word on each product title) and with this app I was able to offer just that.

The only negative I had was that the app installs with a plain style out of the box, so unless you know how to arrange CSS styles then its ugly. HOWEVER this isn't a problem if you can wait a day or two!! Get in touch with the guys and they'll do all the install work for you AND they will set the CSS style to match your theme.

I'm really pleased with the result - THIS IS THE ONLY APP THAT COULD DELIVER WHAT I NEEDED!!!!

Don't let your impatience get the better of you if you don't like the way it looks when it installs. They can fix it for you.

5 Stars all day long.

Fine Flatware

Fantastic App! Setup is very easy and has been a tremendous resource for our website. Allows us to easily set up related products for specific collections in a short amount of time. Customer Service is amazing and are extremely helpful. Would highly recommend this App for all shopify stores. Have been using it for over a year now and could not be happier! A+