Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Increase sales with upsell and cross-sell recommendations

CITYFARMERS

I'm begining to think that this app is a rip-off. The first charges were reasonable, but now it's becoming insanely high. They are charging me upwards of 60 US$ per month. I'm considering uninstalling the app. Haven't done so yet because I haven't found another one as substitute.

May 29, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have usage-based pricing model (indicated on the appstore) thus you pay-as-you-go only. To better understand the pricing we provide 14-days free trial and also full moneyback after 30 days of running the app if you are not happy with your charges. Also please note that no advance payments are available on Shopify, so it is completely impossible to charge you upwards. I believe there was a misreading of your Shopify invoice.
Anyway, we are a 100% client-first company so it was our pleasure to provide the full moneyback to you. Thanks!

4 Hunks

I am disappointed with this app.
First of all, I don´t think they are really honest about how this app will be charged.
Usage means impressions for what I understand till now and not per sale.
The first charge was a reasonable price than the price doubled and in the second month, the price tripled.
It did work in the beginning after a month the cost of the app just went sky high which in my opinion it´s cheaper to pay advertisement on Facebook or Instagram.
I think it would be fair to be charged per sale made through the app but not for impressions on your own website.
At the end of the month, you can have a big surprise on your Shopify invoice.
Calling Shopify experts, they could not answer themselves how this app has been charged.

If you have spare money to burn, this is a good way.

March 9, 2019

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on our app. Our app works on usage-based principle, which ensures flexible cost to meet every store’s budget. In short: you only pay when the app is working and your customers see recommendations. All this information is open and available on the app store (see “Pricing” section and at Exto site). The more traffic you have the higher the plan. Being a 100% client-faced company we provide free 14-day trial to check if the app suits your business model AND guarantee a hassle-free 30-day moneyback in case you are not happy with your bill. We take pride in the level of customer care we provide, and the situation would have been quite different, if only we were aware of your doubts earlier. Anyway, I am really glad that we’ve managed to set up a good 2-way communication after all and hope that you are happy with the resolution.
Just remember: we’re only happy if you are.
Cheers,