Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Increase sales with upsell and cross-sell recommendations

Shop Downtown Sidney

Just uninstalled this app after 18 days from launch. Went in search of how to remove their branding which was showing up in an unattractive way, overlapping other items etc., only to discover that I am being charged while I thought I was on a free plan. Better understand how their pricing model works before activating this app. I didn't do an in-depth study but intuitively the number of impressions they say my site got doesn't match what I am seeing through Google Analytics. On the positive side, they do offer a money back guarantee, which I welcome.

June 10, 2019

Hi there! Thank you very much for your feedback. It really helps us make our app better all the time. Unfortunately you never reached out to our support for a quick 2-minute-fix to handle the branding issue. Anyway, the logo disappears after the first charge is applied. We also have usage-based pricing based on views (recommendations) not on site visitors (I believe you are referring to that numbers from your store's Google Analytics). Our billing system is dynamically shifting to the plan which meets the current views threshold. This is outlined in the app description on the appstore and seen inside the app in the real-time mode. However, we're always ready to provide full assistance and do an unquestionable money-back in case you are not happy with the app or feel it doesn't meet your needs. Please submit the refund request via Shopify and we'll approve from our end. Also please feel free to contact our support for any other assistance should you have questions or need help. We're superfriendly! :-)
Cheers!

Shore

**Edit - Customer service called and explained that wasn't the way it worked.
Will possibly give another shot at a later date.

Unfortunately this app did not work out for us. Its a great idea except that we found that the only rules that actually worked were the top 2-3. Then as you made more and they fell down the list they also fell in level of priority. So the idea of making rules for each print didn't work for us or rules for each style of clothing. But if you need 1 or 2 rules only it would work well for you.