Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Increase sales with upsell and cross-sell recommendations

Ozerty 🇪🇸

first review 1 star : Customer service answered one time and then nothing. App doesn’t work from the beginning . Will change my review if they answer and fix the bug...

Edit : Customer service fixed the bug. But the app didn't fit my theme. Support team proposed me to help me integrate it and develop around my theme but i don't wanna focus on that right now. Maybe good to try, just didn't fit with my requirements.

November 4, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We did have some busy time trying to understand the issue before we noticed your store name contained an emoji symbol and Shopify internal system uses a bit different format for stores. That's why the app couldn't recognize your store after install. Anyway, we were happy to fix things.
The app also has a tool for diverse customization of the recommendations block to make it look as if it has always been there. You can easily manage the look yourself or we can assist you with that. As said, will be happy to welcome you back and help set things up should you decide to focus on your internal marketing with our app.
Cheers!

KIBO Wear

It was very cumbersome to install the app and get it to work. According to support I triggered an unknown bug. The support helped me and they were so kind to extend my trial period. I will update this review once I can write more about the functionality and effectiveness.

Truweight

I need to add a Add to cart button below the Related Products, right now the App doesn't have an option to add it, need assistance, since I have emailed the support team, but there was no response.