Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Increase sales with upsell and cross-sell recommendations

VinoKilo.com

we are still optimising rules and measuring impact of the App but I can tell it's very user-friendly and the Support team is amazing!

reroom

This app generally works well. I've had a few technical issues but the support is second to none and any issues have been resolved in no time!

All The Way Handmade

This is an exceptional app to help exactly as they claim - upsell and cross-sell.

Pros:
*Easy to set up and integrate
*The UI is incredibly easy to use and understand how the rules will be implemented onto your pages, in addition to letting you choose which page type the rule will show on
*Hooks into existing Shopify product collections
*Awesome customer service response time!

Cons ( / what would make it 5-star):
*text extends beyond allowed viewable space if using sale prices (where more text lines are naturally created but not appropriately shown). Would be nice if it would auto-expand to fit all generated text.
*pictures cannot be cropped or zoomed, ruining the aesthetic of products in same collection with different picture dimensions. Would be nice if it could let you choose which portion of a picture could be shown per product if this is the case.
*"or" logic for rule creation
*ability to change the color of the line under each "related products"

Zenderservice

This app is really good and makes it much easier for my customers to navigate around my webshop. I've had a few issues with downtime but the product team has reached out to me quickly to offer a solution. In the end, these things just happen.

All in all, I suggest you give this app a try, it is worth it!

Foody Garden Towers

So far so good! Took a little bit of coding to get it working correctly, but does just what we need it to do.

Magic Hollow 2

The support and service for this app is great, although we did experience one hiccup where we didn't hear back from the support team for a week, which turned out to be due to a malfunction with their support ticket / message system. This was resolved after contacting them using an alternative method.

Apart from that, we have received replies to our questions within a day, and all problems that I have reported with the app have been fixed promptly.

Overall this is a good app that does what it says it does, and when it doesn't, they fix it.

Thank you!