Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

The Bike Project

This app allows for lots of flexibility and customisation of cross-sells. Plus their customer service team have been really helpful!

May 18, 2020

Thank you very much for your appreciation. It really means a lot to us. Always happy to help or advise whenever you need us.

Nysa Wine and Spirits

Early days, but the look and function of this app is spot on. Support has been incredibly helpful too. Will update review once we see changes in conversion/atv.

Thank you Anton for your help.

May 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Always ready to help. Should you require any guidance or help - you are most welcome to ping us. Cheers!

DB Electronics

Great app for improving the conversion on site! Have been using it for a while, happy! Great customer support well! Thank you Anton!

April 28, 2020

Thanks a mil! As agreed, I'll be happy to help you with the rules should you need my advice :)

Porsamo Bleu

We needed some technical support. It was handled fast, professional and to the point. Thank you for the support.

April 9, 2020

Always at your service! Please feel free to ping us anytime.

ArtByAlexandraNicole

Anton is so helpful and offers the best customer support. His response time is very fast. My website is only a year old so there is still a learning curve for me and Anton always answers my questions and is very patient.

April 9, 2020

Thanks for your great feedback! Our job is to make you happy with the app. We are always happy to help you set things up for better sales.

Eastern Bikes

Great very useful app that is easy to use and customize. The support is spot-on and friendly! Thanks Anton!

April 1, 2020

Hey thanks! As always, we're here to help you sell more. Should you require any assistance or advice - just give us a ping :)

Vegan Concept

Great app! It helps with sales without spend much time on it, a little expensive but it worth the money.

April 1, 2020

Really appreciate your straightforward feedback! We're always up to help you optimize the app's performance for higher conversion rate.

City Country Pets and Supplies

This app is an easy way to implement top sellers, related products, new arrivals and more all across your website (including the front page, product pages and even the 404 page). Although I've had a couple of issues with the admin-side UI breaking, and with the top seller block not updating, the recom.ai team has always responded to support requests quickly and had the problem fixed ASAP. Great app, easy to use, full of functionality and a great support team!

February 21, 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We really appreciate your rating us. Please, feel free to reach out whenever you feel you could use help or guidance.
We're always here to assist.
Cheers!

stagehourglasscosmetics-uk

This App is great. Very Nice Support and Quick solution. This App is so useful for our store's features.

February 21, 2020

Thank you guys! You are most welcome to explore the app and its features.
Let me know if you ever need our help.

Thanks!

Self Ceremony

I've been using this app for quite some time and I find it really useful. It gives my store a more professional look and it's fully customizable. But more than anything I celebrate the customer service. I was having some trouble configuring it so I reached out. Anton gets things done! Right away, no matter how picky you are, he is more than eager to help. I wish all customer services were so attentive! Thank you!

February 21, 2020

Hey! Thanks for your invaluable and warm feedback. We're honored to have you among our clients. I am always here, whenever you need my help.
Cheers,