Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

British Candy Box

I've been using this app as a way to promote other items for customers to add to their order. Really simple to set up and looks good on our site. Contacted support about how best to set up the app and they were very helpful.

October 22, 2020

Thanks for the great review of our work! Always happy to help. We're on standby for any assistance or advice. Please feel free to ping our Support anytime. Thanks again!

lokaistore

Very helpful staff and good app :) Sometimes slightly annoying with the updates but overall it serves our purposes well!

Femologist Ltd.

Tool is very useful, and performs fairly well, but the highlight is really the developers and support team. Incredibly kind, responsive and helpful team. Hoping to see features expand over time and the AI get smarter, but as a base kit for up-sell modules it's spot on. Thanks!

Prayers Planner

An exceptional app that allowed customers to see related products and add on to their order. It's definitely worth the try! Support is amazing! Thanks Anton!

August 3, 2020

Always happy help! Thanks for the great review on our job. Just let us know if you ever need any assistance from our end.

Wine Source Store

A really useful app for any store. Fantastic support from Anton to make sure the app was working as we needed - his help alone has restored some of my faith in the Shopify platform as a whole!

July 24, 2020

Hey! Thank you for the great evaluation of our work. I myself and the whole team are always happy to help. Please feel free to shoot us a message any time you need help or advice.

527 Photo

I had some trouble getting the widget installed correctly but Anton responded in a timely matter and it got it placed on my site where I wanted it and it looks great! Excellent customer service.

July 16, 2020

Biggest pleasure is to help you set things up! That's why I am here :)
Whenever you need help or any sort of assistance, please feel free to ping our Support.

Pup Culture Prints

Fairly easy to use for a novice!... when I did get stuck the support was great. Helpful & very clear advice.

June 25, 2020

Thanks for your great review! We are always on duty whenever you need our help!

Spacio

Great app overall, I highly recommend it!
Efficient and fast service to help with customizations, paired with great interface and great ability to customize it to fit your theme and product recommendation needs.

June 18, 2020

Hey, thanks for your great review! We're happy to serve your business.
As usual, please feel free to shoot us a word whenever you need help or advice.

Rosemary Hallgarten

Customer support was top notch when I had an issue with my outdated app and the way a previous designer had set it up. Problem was solved within a few hours and I was even able to video chat and share screens with Anton to explain exactly what I needed help with.

June 8, 2020

Thank you for your terrific review! Always happy to help through any communication channel. Should you ever feel you could use help or advice - we're on standby.

Singhvi Jewels

One of the best app for displaying recommended products and recently viewed products. Has tons of customization available and great customer support!

June 5, 2020

Hey! Thanks for your fantastic feedback! Always on duty when you need us :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17