Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

In Cart Upsell, Cross Sell, Product Recommendations & More

Avocado Papi

very good app,I like it so much, I have recommend my friend to use this app to generate more sales, I think this is the best app I have ever use!

December 3, 2021

Wow! That's cool to hear! Thank you very much! We won't let you down :-)

Addition Kitchen

I was helped by the customer service quickly and they solved my issue. John was very helpful and guided me through how to handle my issue.

December 1, 2021

Hey! Thanks for the review. Sorry for the small setback - we had to double check everything with the dev team.
Thanks!

Men Unlimited Store

Great app and excellent customer service! Very helpful and really fast reply! Just started to use the app, hoping for great result!

December 1, 2021

Have no doubts! We'll be looking after you to make sure everything performs at 100%!

She Humble Fitness

I´m just starting to configurate, but it seems to be powerfull! I needed support, which was very good!

December 1, 2021

Always on duty when you need us :-)
Please feel free to get in touch whenever you need help or advice

The Inside style

super simple and easy to use. John was super helpful and really did make life easy for me by guiding me through my first template. Fingers crossed I seem some return from it :)

November 29, 2021

Thanks a mil! Now as you have all features set up at 100% I'm sure the return won't make you wait long :)

Aesthetics Guru

November 26, 2021

Thanks! Pleasure to prove helpful!
Good luck with BF sales!

MEVANTI

Best Upsell I was using so far. Great ROAS on all our stores and the flexibility it gives the Owner is just incredible.

November 24, 2021

Happy to hear! Thanks! A BIG update to Upsell module is just around the corner. You'll like it. I promise :-)

Annizon Home Essentials

Awesome app and super helpful team! Thanks so much to John and the rest of the amazing team for all the help :)

November 24, 2021

Always ready to rock! Thanks for your patience! You are the best client ever!

365hussle

Application integration is very easy and fast funnels can be created. Additional sales came 2 days after installing it in the store.

November 23, 2021

Good start! Thanks for the feedback.
I recommend using our built-in Analytics module to fine-tune the performance. Let us know if you need advice

The Liquor Merchant

Does what I wanted and more, this is much needed app to boost sales. Super experience so far. thank you

November 22, 2021

Great! Please keep in touch for further feedback. We are rolling out a couple cool new features. Your opinion matters!
Thanks!