Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto - Boost sales with Upsell & Cross‑sell

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

KurveyKurves

This app seems to be working faster than alternatives. The Mobile version is pretty optimized. Nice!

J Bees Sublimation Blanks

Highly recommended app for upsell. The app saved me a ton of time setting up cross-sells in my shopify website!

SmartTecGadget

The app has a really good aesthetic and a well-thought-out set of features to help with upselling and cross-selling. Support is spectacular and helps with solving any problem.

November Rain USA

Great app, with even better support. They helped me set it all up to make sure I was good to go. Will likely install onto my other stores.

April 16, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. Will be happy to help you with other stores as well. Always at your service!

ZinneaMart™

The app has all customizations you’ll need for your theme! Perfectly suits my theme, happy with it!

April 15, 2021

Great to hear! Good sales :)

ZIDIOR

Have had some problems with the setup but Anton guided me through all settings and now it’s working great!

April 14, 2021

Always happy to help! Please keep in touch for any question or suggestions. We value your feedback over anything else.

HelloBeautyng

Like it! Fully covered my upsells needs. The initial setup is very fast and easy. I recommend this app for all upsell needs.

April 14, 2021

Thanks! Please keep in mind that along with the quick setup widgets we have diverse options to personalize your offers and make them even more effective. Let us know if you ever need a hand!

Don Shorts

Seems to be doing its job. At least at the moment as compared to a similar pre-install period. Highly Recommended

April 14, 2021

Happy to hear you track the boost! Thank you for your review

Furniture Zen

So far, so good. Easiest app to install that we've tried. Does exactly what it says and looks great. Looking forward to playing with it further.

April 12, 2021

Great! Please feel free to ping our support should you ever need advice.

Backflips Clothing

Great customer support. Had some questions on rules and widget appearance. Anton helped promptly. Thanks!

April 12, 2021

Always on duty! Thank you for sticking with us. Let us know if you have any questions or need assistance. Our support team is happy to help you set up at best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20