Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

Recom.ai ‑ Upsell & Cross‑sell

by Exto

Boost sales with upsell & cross-sell recommendations app

Prayers Planner

An exceptional app that allowed customers to see related products and add on to their order. It's definitely worth the try! Support is amazing! Thanks Anton!

August 3, 2020

Always happy help! Thanks for the great review on our job. Just let us know if you ever need any assistance from our end.

Wine Source Store

A really useful app for any store. Fantastic support from Anton to make sure the app was working as we needed - his help alone has restored some of my faith in the Shopify platform as a whole!

July 24, 2020

Hey! Thank you for the great evaluation of our work. I myself and the whole team are always happy to help. Please feel free to shoot us a message any time you need help or advice.

527 Photo

I had some trouble getting the widget installed correctly but Anton responded in a timely matter and it got it placed on my site where I wanted it and it looks great! Excellent customer service.

July 16, 2020

Biggest pleasure is to help you set things up! That's why I am here :)
Whenever you need help or any sort of assistance, please feel free to ping our Support.

Pup Culture Prints

Fairly easy to use for a novice!... when I did get stuck the support was great. Helpful & very clear advice.

June 25, 2020

Thanks for your great review! We are always on duty whenever you need our help!

Spacio

Great app overall, I highly recommend it!
Efficient and fast service to help with customizations, paired with great interface and great ability to customize it to fit your theme and product recommendation needs.

June 18, 2020

Hey, thanks for your great review! We're happy to serve your business.
As usual, please feel free to shoot us a word whenever you need help or advice.

Rosemary Hallgarten

Customer support was top notch when I had an issue with my outdated app and the way a previous designer had set it up. Problem was solved within a few hours and I was even able to video chat and share screens with Anton to explain exactly what I needed help with.

June 8, 2020

Thank you for your terrific review! Always happy to help through any communication channel. Should you ever feel you could use help or advice - we're on standby.

Singhvi Jewels

One of the best app for displaying recommended products and recently viewed products. Has tons of customization available and great customer support!

June 5, 2020

Hey! Thanks for your fantastic feedback! Always on duty when you need us :)

Smart for Life

Very user-friendly functionality. Other apps try to do what Recom.ai does but most fall short. This app really executes on what they are offering to do.

June 3, 2020

Hey! Thanks for your feedback. We're always up to go above and beyond.

Nejim

Recently installed this app and very pleased with it so far. It has a very professional look and easy customization features. The pricing is a bit high in comparison to similar apps, but we'll see if it helps with conversions!

Update: The support on this app has been amazing. Anton is very helpful, he even helped set up custom recommendation rules to increase the conversion rate.

May 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. Let us know if you need help or advice. Cheers!

The Bike Project

This app allows for lots of flexibility and customisation of cross-sells. Plus their customer service team have been really helpful!

May 18, 2020

Thank you very much for your appreciation. It really means a lot to us. Always happy to help or advise whenever you need us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17