Upsell and Cross‑sell Products

Upsell and Cross‑sell Products

by Exto

Increase sales with upsell and cross-sell recommendations

Big Winds

We installed this app and had some problems getting it working on our site. Anton and his team didn't stop until the problems were solved.

The app is exactly what we needed to provide complete control over product page upsells and cross-sells. We can now show the exact complimentary products that our customers would need. It's the closest thing to walking them through our brick and mortar store in person.

Much appreciated!

Mobprints

We are using this app and we love it!

The support is outstanding, they went above and beyond to adjust and tweak extra things that we needed the app to do

Glass Bottle Outlet

Top notch customer service and dev work. I had a few issues getting the app to display correctly on my website because of our custom Shopify theme but Anton went above and beyond the call of duty to help us get everything working correctly. We also had an issue with how their rules work with our products and he was able to update his coding to make it work for our site within minutes of receiving my request. - Thanks for making an awesome app!

May 29, 2019

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback. Will be happy to assist you guys further on should there be any need. We got your back :)

Denny's

I can gladly say that Upsell and Cross-sell Products is an amazing application and has tremendously helped boost our average sale over the past year. While initially searching for a cross-sell application the biggest obstacle we faced was finding an application that could handle the massive amount of product that we carry on our site. With over 5,000 products on our site this application has been nothing but great and the level of customer support is unlike any other application I have used before. I would defiantly recommend this application no matter how big or small your business.

May 29, 2019

Hey guys! We are proud to have you among our clients. Should you ever need help or guidance - you know what to do :-)

So You Want to Write?

So far this is working great - I asked the support team to move around the widget on my product page and they got it done quickly. Thanks for a great app!

Rubble

The app works great! Straightforward configuration, easy to use, does the job without any problem. Also, the support is amazing! I was a little bit too perfectionist with my requests, but they kept changing it and testing it with me until it was perfect! I highly recommend the app and the developers!!

The Sunset Shop

The product support team is awesome! They've helped me customize options for my product upsells AND the support response time is super fast! Muchas gracias!!!

qardio-dev

Excellent costumer support. Anton was alway available and ready to fix my problems and what I was asking.

RedKettle

Just what we were looking for and very simple to use. Responsive, quick and helpful service, which is a bonus!

Alene's Adornments

I have been using this app for a few months now. It was relatively easy to set up-which I love! It allows me to showcase similar products to the ones my customers are viewing. And I am able to choose what they see first. There are still some features I have not had time to implement. The app is comprehensive and the customer service is fairly responsive. Overall I recommend this for others,especially in the fashion or accessories industries

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15