Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
19 de septiembre de 2023

This app is user-friendly and easy to use. The way it connects with other tools went really smoothly. I'll surely suggest this platform to anyone looking to make advertising campaigns with less hassle.

mixelz
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
21 días usando la aplicación
8 de noviembre de 2023

Great idea to have such an app, however a simple thing is required here - option the provided font to match the theme's fonts because otherwise it looks ugly.

100 Deals
España
24 días usando la aplicación
AfterShip & Automizely respondió 9 de noviembre de 2023

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our application.
Your feedback about the option to provide font to match the theme's fonts to our site has been registered

It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

We are open to any suggestions. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Regards,
Team AfterShip

5 de noviembre de 2023

Ms. Akanksha is very kind and knowledgeable. I will not hesitate to ask for help because of my experience today. Give Ms. Akanksha a huge raise!
I have just started using Automizely and am happy that it is easy to use and that the chat help is available and reps seem to be very helpful.

TrendPro2023
4 días usando la aplicación
12 de octubre de 2023

first time easy to use. I'll come back to share my experience with you guys.

R-STED
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
AfterShip & Automizely respondió 13 de octubre de 2023

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

Regards,
Team AfterShip

29 de agosto de 2023

I have been looking for a hands-on means of advertising products on my newly launched store... And I must say this is pretty synonymous to what I have been looking for. From the seamless setup to product listing, to agent assistance, I must commend them. Thank you Ayushi and Rehan for your Assistance. Kudos!

Kitchups
Nigeria
3 meses usando la aplicación
24 de agosto de 2023

first i thought it will not work but i am shocked after results.I was having problem in running ads due to low budget and this app helped me a lot.

Buyer Paradise
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
29 de septiembre de 2023

Hope this ad brings traffic to my store I need to make money

Feminine touch
17 días usando la aplicación
28 de septiembre de 2023

I installed the app today. It's a brilliantly conceived application, but it has some shortcomings. After testing it for a week, I will update my review.

Suggestions and Shortcomings:

I only sell women's clothing and textile products, but the 5 products added to my website are very different from my products and style. When I try to block them using tags, I can only block up to 3 products. I believe this should be changed, and everyone should be allowed to enable suitable product categories for themselves.
The design is quite weak; it looks like an advertisement on our website. I think the design aspect should be left to us and improved.
I am eagerly awaiting to see if it will generate sales and traffic over the next week. As I mentioned, the app is brilliantly thought out, and I hope it gets even better. I will write my new reviews and give a rating after one week.

Lady Ros
Reino Unido
14 días usando la aplicación
27 de octubre de 2023

I really liked the concept of this app and I see it really being a helpful addition to the our store. Also, Pooja was extremely helpful and timely in assisting with my set-up issues that honestly were my own errors.

Epsalon Skin
1 día usando la aplicación
31 de agosto de 2023

The game-changing Automizely Traffic & Ads app makes traffic generation simple, improves ad campaigns with AI optimization, and provides insightful data for better website performance.

Zenovo Collection