Reseñas (730)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
27 de febrero de 2024

Just started my store and seen this app I will update later on

Rjsboutique
2 meses usando la aplicación
17 de marzo de 2024

WTH??? I installed the app and s*x toys were promoted on my website. If you install this, be aware that you will have a cup promoted that says "I love c*ck" enjoy!

Ermoleve
Reino Unido
5 días usando la aplicación
AfterShip & Automizely respondió 18 de marzo de 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate all forms of feedback as it helps us improve our products/services and provide a better experience for our customers.

We are genuinely sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't meet the expectations. We strive to deliver exceptional service, and we regret any inconvenience caused to you. Your concerns are important to us.

I want to let you know that our app works on exchanging ads between our partner stores. Assuming you have enabled the exchange, so your ads will be shown to others and vice versa. This is one of the functionalities of our application.

We really value your business and we've sent you an email and looking forward to your revert to make your experience better.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

14 de marzo de 2024

Easy to set up. I can't say more until I see some results.

House of FAYNIA
5 días usando la aplicación
25 de febrero de 2024

SKYHIGH
Polinesia Francesa
2 meses usando la aplicación
1 de julio de 2024

Great service. really helpful to generate traffic on my store.

Aesthetic Haven
9 minutos usando la aplicación
24 de febrero de 2024

the support team is really fast and so far I got good help from sandiya...one of the staff members there...thank you guys for the quick responses and I will see how well they bring traffic to my store

Qual dome
Botsuana
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
23 de junio de 2024

Easy to use

SunriseMart
6 minutos usando la aplicación
6 de junio de 2024

They said its absolutely free!

Catpawmart
Portugal
8 minutos usando la aplicación
AfterShip & Automizely respondió 7 de junio de 2024

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

This application will assist you in boosting traffic to your store absolutely free.

We welcome any suggestions. If you have any ideas that would make your experience with us worthy of a 5-star rating, please let us know.

Our support team is available round the clock. You can reach out to us anytime via the live chat option on your account or email us at support@aftership.com.

Best regards,
Team Aftership

10 de julio de 2024

Good

NenoGbest
4 minutos usando la aplicación
5 de marzo de 2024

The Customer Service was quick and easy! I think his name is jai? Super quick to help! this app offers free traffic and Ads for free to make more sales. FANTASTIC!

Scoffco