Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
27 de octubre de 2023

I really liked the concept of this app and I see it really being a helpful addition to the our store. Also, Pooja was extremely helpful and timely in assisting with my set-up issues that honestly were my own errors.

Epsalon Skin
1 día usando la aplicación
20 de noviembre de 2023

Absolutely thrilled with the exceptional support from Automizely Traffic & Ads! Their assistance was a game-changer for me, and I genuinely appreciate the level of dedication and expertise they brought to the table. The impact on my business has been phenomenal. Thank you for going above and beyond—I'm truly grateful for your support.

BLUELANDER A LAND OF TRUST AND FASHION
India
Alrededor de 9 horas usando la aplicación
1 de noviembre de 2023

So far so good. Very easy to install and configure.

Inspired Travel
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
30 de diciembre de 2023

Great work done

HaliGadgets
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
1 día usando la aplicación
4 de enero de 2024

It's so Amazing that app ...wowww I was not expecting that they promote 5 on you products for you for free ...wawww isn't it AMAZING I'm in LOVE OF THAT BEAUTIFUL APP

Sauna Medical
11 minutos usando la aplicación
5 de enero de 2024

I like this app, it's very helpful.

Tech5

i dont now what is this why i give 3star because services is best

WRO Progretion
2 días usando la aplicación
AfterShip & Automizely respondió 14 de noviembre de 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We can understand that you're unable to provide your opinion about our application so we are happy to assign you a designated executive to help with the Traffic application. We will be more than happy to provide you a Demo about this application functionality and also can help you set up your traffic campaign. We will surely get all your queries answered and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have. So feel free to book your demo session with us through live chat support.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available all the time on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

18 de octubre de 2023

I have only had this app for a minute and already im loving this app.

Mystery Dream Store