Reseñas (722)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
10 de marzo de 2024

Just install lets see how it works

DEON HOME
Sudáfrica
5 minutos usando la aplicación
AfterShip & Automizely respondió 11 de marzo de 2024

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are positive this application will help you to increase the traffic on your store.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Regards,
Team Aftership

19 de septiembre de 2023

This app is user-friendly and easy to use. The way it connects with other tools went really smoothly. I'll surely suggest this platform to anyone looking to make advertising campaigns with less hassle.

mixelz
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
21 días usando la aplicación
6 de agosto de 2023

Very easy to use. This is my first time using the app so I don’t know as yet what sales results it bring me. It’s too early to say

Jhewills Variety Store
Canadá
2 meses usando la aplicación
27 de marzo de 2024

Would Recommend

Elegantcandlesstudio
4 minutos usando la aplicación
31 de enero de 2024

Really helpful assistant. The assistant named Jai he was very very helpful with all the stuff.

FornaxGift
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
8 de agosto de 2023

Love that support makes contact right away to assist in the setup! Thank you! I'm eager to explore this app as a brand-new tiny start-up! The reviews give me hope that it wi drive more traffic and conversions!

Miel Jewelry
18 días usando la aplicación
25 de febrero de 2024

SKYHIGH
Polinesia Francesa
2 meses usando la aplicación
6 de diciembre de 2023

I am very amaze with this app that really brings traffic to your store.
I really recommend this app!

Allure-Arcade
30 días usando la aplicación
28 de agosto de 2023

Jai was very helpful. So far I have had almost 300 impressions in just 1-2 days. Customer service was also helpful in solving a problem.

My Store
4 meses usando la aplicación
31 de julio de 2023

The team is really fast in responding and helping with an issue. I contacted them and within 3 minutes my problem was solved.

ELANAD MARKET