Recensioner (728)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
17 maj 2021

Jusqu'ici, je suis relativement satisfaite du service et de la rapidité du temps de réponse. L'échange de publicités est très sympa, j'espère que cela fera son "effet" sur mes ventes :-)

100 CompleXX
Belgien
15 juni 2021

Great Apps to support your marketing and sale. Easy to set up and use. No tech knowledge and skill required.

Foreverbestdeal
16 april 2023

Easy Peasy, I like their approach on advertising exchange. Very happy so far! Will post an update after a trial run

Just4udeals
15 juni 2021

really good app that helps business get sales runs smoothly and efferent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abie's Bizzy Bee
23 juni 2022

I used this ad to set up an ad campaign. The customer support was superb! Prabha was super quick and efficient in helping me get my account set up and configured.

ARcontinuum
Kanada
2 juni 2023

It was very easy and fast to connect to my store and it's very easy to connect my products to make ads

Bad barbie boutique
Redigerat 30 april 2021

Application intelligente, est nécessaire pour développer votre activité.
Vraiment je conseille cette application

HEAVEN BEAUTY
Frankrike
6 juli 2021

Amazing app to use! If you want to grow your sales organically I highly recommend. Easy to use, support is great.

L'SAINT Watches
23 juni 2021

I like this app it has a lot of quality add on that help my business. Support is great. I really like the email function

RedRocco
Redigerat 28 maj 2023

Being new Shopify store owner, new traffic is necessary. It was extremely easy to set up free ads. Will be watching result to upgrade packages. There customer teams was quick to respond. Defintely recommend these guys

My Store