Automizely Traffic & Ads , 715 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
16 april 2023

Easy Peasy, I like their approach on advertising exchange. Very happy so far! Will post an update after a trial run

Just4udeals
15 juni 2021

Great Apps to support your marketing and sale. Easy to set up and use. No tech knowledge and skill required.

Foreverbestdeal
15 juni 2021

really good app that helps business get sales runs smoothly and efferent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abie's Bizzy Bee
23 juni 2022

I used this ad to set up an ad campaign. The customer support was superb! Prabha was super quick and efficient in helping me get my account set up and configured.

ARcontinuum
Kanada
Redigerat 30 april 2021

Application intelligente, est nécessaire pour développer votre activité.
Vraiment je conseille cette application

HEAVEN BEAUTY
Frankrike
6 juli 2021

Amazing app to use! If you want to grow your sales organically I highly recommend. Easy to use, support is great.

L'SAINT Watches
23 juni 2021

I like this app it has a lot of quality add on that help my business. Support is great. I really like the email function

RedRocco
10 mars 2023

Very useful app and costumer service is great quick reply and helpful
Advice for anyone interested free traffic.

FashionX
4 juli 2022

Great customer support and just install the app and will try it for while, I hope this app give my store a lot of traffic

unppar ecommerce website
16 april 2021

I love this app so far! easy to use and Newby friendly. This is the first campaign i have ever created as well as the first store. Very excited to see the results.

Underthings for Ladies