Automizely Traffic & Ads , 682 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 juni 2021

Traffic and advertising exchange, this platform has opened a door to the international market for our online stores. It's hard to imagine us looking for Google or Facebook. Its application will change the promotion way of many sellers. It only needs one key implantation, we save the tedious operation of the process. In addition, the link address between the mobile phone and the PC cannot be opened effectively. Maybe it's network restrictions, or something else? Later, we have a good study of this app.

ADAWE STORE
Ungefär 8 timmar användning av appen
20 juni 2021

I am using this app to help with possible sales from my online store. Hopefully it helps because I'm really struggling to make consistent sales.

Ooh Demi Boutique
Ungefär 8 timmar användning av appen
Redigerat 19 februari 2021

amazing free app for easy email marketing , and great customer service with always quick responses .

MOTSI UK
Ungefär 5 timmar användning av appen
28 september 2022

A very good software, let my store traffic up a lot, customer service staff is also very patient, a very good experience

SexyDoll
Ungefär 5 timmar användning av appen
15 april 2021

I like your software, it's easy to set up, and the page is simple and effective.thank u very much. email pop up and traffic app

Boneeboard
Ungefär 4 timmar användning av appen
13 juni 2021

Friendly support, clean and simple app design.
Easy to setup and install, don't know yet how much traffic it will bring.
But we'll see.

Herb & Hash
Nederländerna
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
17 oktober 2021

So far, so good. Easy to integrate with my Shopify store. Let's see how well it helps with my conversion rate. Optimistic so far!

TequilaCraftsMe
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
10 augusti 2021

Another amazing app by some of the best people I know! There support is crazy good. SO happy with my experience talking to them!!!

Vivacity Vim
30 april 2021

This is a great app to drive traffic to your website! It is easy to use and their customer service is excellent.

Whisker&Paw
13 maj 2021

very happy with this app work really well and the customer service is also really good and very helpful

Legal Belle